Up and running!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I was sorry to hear that you were affected - it brings it home when someone you know / have had dealings with is involved.

However, I'm thrilled at your news and glad to hear it wasn't too bad.

I'll also be very interested to see whether I can 'help' by taking some of the flood damaged stock off your hands. :D

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Yup. Box, bag, instructions plus grub on the kettle from silt etc.
Not gonna make any odds to an end user but I can't sell them as new, let's face it you aren't gonna be impressed to find your new kelly kettle is muddy out the (soggy!) box!

deenewcastle

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2009
Newcastle upon Tyne
Judging by the responses on this thread, you should at least be able to clear much of the gear that you wouldn't normally be able to sell. I hope that that's some comfort to you (hugs)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Mark,

As I said I would I've put my money where my posting fingers were and made a purchase from you. As I said before Lurch is one of the good guys, lets help him out and not be vulture like. Which I know is a redundant statement as we're all lovely folk here lol.

Glad you're up and running mate, Have been flooded out myself twice. Once in the house up where I used to live in Inverness and the second in my old shop in Perthshire where a big undulating roof, a faulty pipe cap and a freak hail storm did for me.

TTFN
Goatboy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE