Up and running!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Mark / Lurch,

Just to say that my parcel arrived promptly today.

Can I just say what a five star service I recieved from Lakeland.

I placed my order, feeling very safe shopping online there, the site seems locked up tight, and even was linked to my banks online security measures which no other I've bought from is. I then recieved an extra message from the courier service saying when it would arrive and offering a tracking service... which I didn't get a chance to use as it was at my door, coseted safely in oddles of packing with a wee surprise thrown in the next day.

Considering Mark only last week was wading his way in, and it's such a busy time of year, plus I'm in outdoor retail too... WOW, I'll be shopping there again and have been pointing friends and customers in his direction.

Excellent service with a friendly ( though Lurch should be scarey huh ) face.

Many thanks

Colin.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Aye the thought 'coals to Newcastle' crossed my mind when I was doing the label for your package!

Lurch,

I could've gone through "channels", as we do deal with the company that the item I bought from you is from. ( Prezzie so shhhh), but your prices are good and I'd promised to help out by buying.

I think we've all got to help out the good guys, otherwise they won't be there when we need them.

Lakeland is fast, honest, secure and has a great range.

So more than happy to buy ( import coals ) and support mate.

Plus you do some sexy kit that we don't...:eek:

Thanks for the excellent service yet again.

GB.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Plus it caused a smile from the other switched on chap in the shop... and he likes too, though the main thing on his wish list at the moment is a Potjie , so I've pointed him at Anchor Supplies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE