Unususal experiences when out bushcrafting

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pango

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Fife
Blackfeather,
You seem oblivious to the gamesmanship of the Cold War, when this topic made huge gains in popularity... someone mentioned earlier the paranoia of the McCarthy years in the US. The Boogeyman, "Check beneath your bed at night in case there are Reds under it!" There was also the propaganda war, where the Americans seemed to go to extremes, to the extent of commissioning Hollywood, to convince the Soviet Union that they had a technological march on them by making various claims they had access to extraterrestrial technology, of which I believe Rosewell to be an example.

What more frightening thing to say to a nation that needs enemies than Georgi Arbatov's speech during the Gorbachev years, in which he announced to an American
audience, "We are going to do a terrible thing to you. We are going to take away your enemy!"

I have no doubt that there is more to heaven and Earth than is in our philosophy, Horatio, but you ignore the very real use of mis-information at your peril!

horsevad

Tenderfoot
Oct 22, 2009
Denmark
I have no proof that exterterrestial lifeforms never have visited the planet (Indeed, som biologists remain convinced that the radiation resistance of the Deinococcus radiodurans bacteria proved that it has undergone evolution in deep space). Yet it would seem to me that most of the published sigtnings and observations could actually be explained using no more than already established scientifical knowledge.

Have you considered submitting the captured video material for scientific research in ball lightning. The video footage might proved usefull - especially it it truly is photographed in infrared spectrum.

I do totally agree that 95% of all the sightings and encounters, can be explained away with a down to earth explaination tothe public at large!!
what you must however understand is that this subject has been and still is classified as above top secret and for whatever reason the public is not told everything!! I have had to bite my lip many times over this subject and on this forum and this thread you would not believe how much I have not said!!
Please believe me the proof of et visitation has been with us for hundreds if not thousands of years. what you choose to believe or not believe is entirely up to the individual.
I once gave a lecture on the subject of alien abductions to a very wide and varied audience and at the end of the lecture recieved a standing ovation.
amongst these audience members were doctors and surgeons in medicine and psychology, and quite a few members of the scientific community.
also present was the then bishop of durham and admiral of the fleet sir peter hill norton (deceased)
also present was a senoir lecturer in english language and literature. who had made up his mind to debunk the whole lecture..
he was there in two capacities the first as a writer looking for something to sell to the media and secondly a good subject for his students to work on!!
however following the lecture and the intense onslaught of his questioning, he waited outside the auditorium and told me in confidence his own story,
he has since given up his job at the uni to work and travel researching and writing on this subject.
I must have had a profound effect on him!! or something did.
I wont make another reply on this thread as its not my intention to sway anyones opinion. but i will say this!! each of us has a reason for doing what we do.
and where bushcraft and wilderness survival is concerned the things I know about this subject are the reason. I practice the skills people readily share on forums like this one!!.
to know what I mean by this please read nick popes operation thunder child, and its follow up operation lightening strike.
not to put too fine a point on it the skills we as bushcraft/ survival devotees will become very much more important in the not too distant future.
our world is at its weakest ebb in thousands of years,
economically and socially we are all very weak at the moment.
in the words of ex president ronald reagan " I wonder how quickly our differences would vanish if we were faced with a threat from an alien race, and i ask you does not such a threat already exist?"
he had at the time of that well documented speach the onset of altziemers disease. and perhaps he should not have said what he did?
The fact is that we have been studied for a long time by beings who do not have our best interests at heart. reagan knew it and so did the then russian premier gorbatchoff. And to coin a phrase from one of our own prime ministers. who when questioned by georgina bruni about the 1980 bentwaters incident is quoted as saying "YOU CANT TELL THE PEOPLE" unquote georgina bruni wrote a book about the incident using the statement made by margaret thatcher as the title!!
the luftwaffe and raf are not the only ones to have had dogfights above the uk to such vehicles not of this earth had such a fight near nottingham. and they chased each other down a high street early one morning this was witnessed by an old lady returning home from collecting her pension..there is much more to this story which I cant repeat. also know of a sas team who were supposed to be watching some terror suspects. however what they were watching was not what they were at first told. these men since left the army and devoted their lives to ufo research. again much more to this story.
and to close
the footage I mentioned had been tested to see if it was ball lightening. it was not!!
BF

Experiences and different paths of life make different people think different about similar phenomenons.

I used to help some in the ufo-researching community with various calculations regarding astronomonical events. I have read a good deal of various observational reports and weird sigthnings.

Wether one chooses to believe such things in their entirety shapes a lot of ones future.

As for me, the only lasting effect is a very deep distrust in peoples abillities to describe with any kind of accuracy what they had actually observed.

The mind is constructed to search for patterns and establish connections between events.

When no such patterns or events are obvious, the mind might create some pattern which connects whit already assimilated knowledge. The mind vastly prefers assimilation of knowledge to accomodation of knowledge.

I have read the most outrageous and vivid reports of various interactions with different kinds of extraterrestial lifeforms, yet could easily find (and support with objective evidence) normal explanation for such observations.

I am NOT saying that yours experiences arent real. They might be - and I might be wrong. But so far, nothing of what I have seen or read could in any way support the idea that intelligent extraterrestial lifeforms are visiting earth.

Actually I find it kind of disparaging in terms of the whole humankind to always look for explanations outside normality and humanity.

Science is as much alive as ever - for each new discovery further questions are raised. We are just beginning to understand the field of quantum physics and high-energy physiscs in general.

Much of what are observed - and regarded as exterterristal lifeforms in the UFO community - could be completely normal events, which we just hasnt got the full scientifical understanding of yet.

Explaining such oddities with alien life is - at least from my viewpoint - in essence a mytological explanation, thereby that the explanation explain a unknown phenomenon with an (more) unkonwn entity.

Lastly: How can you test if the footage you recorded was ball ligthning? As far as I am aware no such footage of ball ligthning in the infrared spectrum exist to this date. How would it be possible to "test" or say with any kind of certanity that your footage dosent show a ball lightning phenomenon?

Ball lightning - and the various other plasma phenomenons are acutally quite poorly understood, althoug some resent research has tried to replicate the phenomenons.

Did you know that it is possible to generate electromagnetical fields which can actually affect the human mind to such an extent as to influece the way that indifvidual is sensing his surroundings. This is a field where most data is anecdotal at best - and as such not inherently scientific, althoug a more robust scientific research in such field might prove succesfull in creating a scientific valid response to the many different observations where people sense or see a phenomenon which would not otherwise be considered normal.

I do not - in any kind of way - trust the various "conspiration"-theories stating that the military and top politicians are hiding the truth from the population.

And furthermore I actually find that such a theory must require a very high level of autoritharian mindset, which I am simply not capable of.

That the various uninspired fools and morons which the human populace manages to elect as their leaders should be capable of organizing a conspiration of this magnitude is - for me at least - a more wild thought than the basic concept of intelligent extraterrestial life!

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
I just thought that i would try to clear up a few points,uninformed though I may be.
the story about the old lady in nottingham or there abouts!!
this story was related to me by a man who worked as a computer expert for british aerospace.
am not sure of exact times and dates etc but this is the rough sketch of it. earlyone morning a few years ago an old lady was returning from collecting her pension
when two objects she assumed to be military aircraft passed her as if travelling along the street in the oposite direction to her startled and frightened she turned to see the front one crash into some woodland/ scrubland situated down the hill from where she was standing at the time>
there was an almighty explosion and at the same time the second craft/ aircraft if you like shot over the other then up and out of view in the blink of an eye!!
most of the people in the area came out to see firebrigade was called police etc, but in less than an hour some people arrived (you work that one out) with heavey machinery and lots of manpower and sealed off the entire village for a distance of about 3 miles around no one allowed in no one allowed out!!! all communications lines to and from the area were cut!
within one week the entire area had been evacuated and the top three feet of ground had been shifted and tarmac laid. as though nothing had happened.
that was all the guy told me he didnt say where exactly, but he was a very very credible person...
dont know any more about it than that and I didnot investigate personally so have no hard facts.
take this as an old wives tale if you wish.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I just thought that i would try to clear up a few points,uninformed though I may be.
the story about the old lady in nottingham or there abouts!!
this story was related to me by a man who worked as a computer expert for british aerospace.
am not sure of exact times and dates etc but this is the rough sketch of it. earlyone morning a few years ago an old lady was returning from collecting her pension
when two objects she assumed to be military aircraft passed her as if travelling along the street in the oposite direction to her startled and frightened she turned to see the front one crash into some woodland/ scrubland situated down the hill from where she was standing at the time>
there was an almighty explosion and at the same time the second craft/ aircraft if you like shot over the other then up and out of view in the blink of an eye!!
most of the people in the area came out to see firebrigade was called police etc, but in less than an hour some people arrived (you work that one out) with heavey machinery and lots of manpower and sealed off the entire village for a distance of about 3 miles around no one allowed in no one allowed out!!! all communications lines to and from the area were cut!
within one week the entire area had been evacuated and the top three feet of ground had been shifted and tarmac laid. as though nothing had happened.
that was all the guy told me he didnt say where exactly, but he was a very very credible person...
dont know any more about it than that and I didnot investigate personally so have no hard facts.

Not Nottingham High St then!!?!!????? Someone other than the old lady might have noted that lot going on. This extra tale does nothing to add to what little credibility the original two lines made out. In fact if you consider this to be strong evidence to convince others of your credibility in the field, this last post blows it for me, and I was open to your views, honestly. Please give more details on the SAS OP story though, that is the one that intrigues me.

As far as credible witnesses go, I used to work in military intel, and the best witnesses were highly intellectual and had respected jobs. Unfortunately, those same witnesses where also very savvy and partial to making money, and had the intelligence and credibility to do so.

Experience taught us that it was the people with no credibility with low to average intelligence with everything to lose that were the most reliable witnesses. Even then, most were lying through their backsides to gain something in a way only they could understand.

All communication lines were cut??? Everyone was without mobile connections, internet, landlines and wifi???!! Really, they were OK with that, and forgot all about the incident when these services were restored. Not only is that ridiculous in this day and age, it has more holes than the average seive.

Last edited:

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham

Rumour and hearsay then, not really worthy of a mention at all.

the luftwaffe and raf are not the only ones to have had dogfights above the uk to such vehicles not of this earth had such a fight near nottingham. and they chased each other down a high street early one morning this was witnessed by an old lady returning home from collecting her pension..there is much more to this story which I cant repeat.

So what about the story could you not repeat before but you can now? Or was that to make it sound more mysterious?

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
I wish i could expand the little snippets I have dropped in here, and fully agree they would sound far more credible if they were complete.
but you must understand that many peolple have suffered a lot over this subject which once you are in you can never get out.
I have suffered because of it too and believe you me if I could turn back time, I would have left totally alone!!
you would know if you had been as deep into this subject as I have that sometimes although we desparately wish to tell what we know. we dare not!! and that is for a great many reasons!! ridicule being the bottom of the list of possibles!! it can get far worse than ridicule.
the story about the sas op cannot be completely told as it may risk the guys who were involved.
but it is a true story costing two men their careers and the other one his career and almost his sanity!!
I have been in this subject for a great many years and really do know the subject inside out.
far beit for me to tell anyone they are wrong or mistaken or even giving untrue information.
we learn to listen and not judge obviously where this subject is concerned there are people in it for money or fame
but it is none the less facinating, and I would urge anyone who wants to know more sceptical or not . to go to a ufo conference
and read up!!
we all have different paths in life we choose to follow or are drawn to. mine was this one and though I have tried to leave it alone
it pulls me back and grips really tightly.
I would have thought though that seen as we are all bushcraft focussed on here that we all would appreciate that some people know subjects.
better than others who are new to them will know and experience is the best teacher!!
well I am very experienced in this subject matter as am sure people on here have had experiences of thing I can only dream of!!!
the world dont dance to the beat of just one drum!!!
I really would like to tell you the whole storys f what I have touched upon but cant!!
making fun of someone is ok as long as that person also finds it amusing!! but as ray mears once said
dont judge a man till you have walked a mile in his moccasins!!
As I said before I only tried to join in a very interesting thread and perhaps add a little bit extra to the debates and stories.
but I will say this!!
I bet no one tells a true and unexplainable story on this thread.
BF
I'm extremely open minded to the possibility, and wish you would expand further on your story teasers, such as the SAS OP. But the above extract does not bode well in terms of evidence. An old lady witnessing a Death Star trench run down Nottingham High Street has so many holes in it.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I bet no one tells a true and unexplainable story on this thread.
BF

All stories are true if believed by those that are telling them. And all true stories can only be explained by those that tell them. Whether that story is explainable by the teller at this time with the knowledge they have, can only be known to them. Therefore your statement is flawed and completely wrong.

We can't step into your shoes and explain what you have seen and experienced based upon what you know and have known now and at that time. We can only go on what you write and say now. Your stories have compelled me to read further and that one story stood out. Upon further telling that Nottingham story, you have exposed many many flaws.

Just because I pick upon that story and expose the flaws does not mean that I ridicule your views, experiences, or other stories you have heard. I just want to hear something more credible, as it is stories like that Nottingham one of yours that makes everything you may write or talk about that is true, that bit more unbelievable. That flaw is not mine, but yours.

Agreed, people are more knowledgable in certain subjects, but if a knowledgeable person writes about something that is known to the majority to be utterly wrong, then expect to be pulled up on it. If I was to write here that there are actually two species of venomous snake native to this country, people would pull me up on it. If you expect me to believe a whole area can have communications cut and for that to work in this day and age, then I not only call shennanigan, I call complete BS.

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Further to that, I must add that my father is a well respected and acknowledged expert on most things he considers 'offworld', and I was brought up with the knowledge that alien civilsations have existed and died millenia before homo sapiens evolved. So not only do I believe there are more advanced civilisations out there, but there have been and will be long after we are gone. Evidence for them arriving here once, let alone hundreds of times is absolute zero.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
The story I refer to as I stated quite clearly was only being relayed, as i said it came from a man whom i thought completely credible.
memory does play tricks on you and I may have, got some of the parts wrong. but please bare in mind that I heard it myself a long while ago perhaps 15 years or so. and also the the fact or possibility that the guy who told me. the story may have been relaying something which had been passed to him I dont know.
I do admit that the story is far out to coin a phrase. and it may be possible. to flaw it!! But niether you or I have the ability to say yes it did happen, or no it did not.
we were not there!!
for example Have you ever heard of a pike in an english river to come to the surface and take a jack russel dog!! I have I saw it. and it wasnt even a large or very deep stretch of water.!! but it does sound unbelieveable to someone who was not there!!
i am not saying the nottingham story is fact, but how do you know it did not happen?
As for the subject of the other stories which I have not related,
you must remember that at one time the majority of people knew the world was flat
and that in the 1800's it was believed that people would suffocate at speeds in excess of 50mph.
space travel is bunk was the statement from the astronomer royal two years before the moon landings!!!
I have seen video footage taken from a uk police patrol car camera of an object which kept pace with them along a busy highway
I was present at the hypnotic regression and lie detector tests of two women who were taken in broad daylight on the m62 motorway whilst travelling at 70mph the two girls were taken from astream of traffic and returned some time later to a spot very close to where they were lifted apart from the car and girls were found in the middle of a motorway roundabout surrounded by trees and shrubbery which had not been disturbed. but of course this is not possible!!!
the star newspaper published a photo of the latest top secret military u a v, project taranis named after the celtic thunder god!!! did you know this stealth aircraft even existed? well people in the ufo research community knew about it over 15 years ago when it was known as project halo!! High. Altitude. low. observable.
by the way the colour scheme has changed on it cos when it was first flown it was white and could change colour to match the terrain it was close to or the clouds etc.
you know the little battery operated insect things which we now buy as toys for our kids, were originally designed as anti personel mines. designed to be dropped by aircraft in areas where enemy troops were supposed to be deployed. they actually go into sleep mode. untill triggered either by movement or sound or heat. then they home inon the source and explode on contact. with the victim or vehicle!!
they were not used as the were deemed too expensive to produce and deploy!!
what I am saying is there is a lot of stuff we dont know!! but cos we ant seen it dont mean its not possible.
I would relate the story of my first contact/ encounter with but if its going to get the ---- taken dont think I will bother!!
Going back to the nottingham story I stress again It did not originate from me so cant vouch for its athenticity!! but who am I to say whether it was true or not.
and just to close.
what were the other stories I mentioned which you didnt think were true?
and please remember when you directly or indirectly say someone is not telling the truth expect to be pulled on it
best wishes...

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
the reason i mentioned it at all is cos I have very strong feelings about this subject what I have said about myself is absolutely true. It is hard for people who have had these experiences to talk about them and we have internal conflicts going on. one part of you knows it holds many dangers to talk about it. but the other side want to tell people. its like a problem shared is a problem halved!!
I was once badly beaten up by some people over this subject. spending weeks in hospital with major facial injuries and my left eye popped out of its socket. but no matter what it costs you believe me the need to tell outweighs the fears.
the reason i have not told the whole story about the special forces team is they have become good friends of mine and I wish to protect their integrety.
so as you can imagine its hard to open up on my own side of the story!!
it is easy i suppose to grab your torch and pitchfork and go on a witchhunt!!.
and its really funny but in the middle ages the ones doing the witchhunting were the ones the hunted shared the community with!!! not much changed really!!!
But as an example of how bad it can be.
I wont go into details cos I have had my fill of ridicule on this forum thread.
I am 45 years old now.
and since an experience of my own when I was 22. I have been left with a bowel condition no consultant can find a cause for. and I have not slept in a bed since then. refusing to go upstairs at night I sit up to sleep on my sofa.
Hypnotic reggression and memory flashbacks show a story which would drive many people insane.
what happened to me then has happened numerous times since. and you can make fun if you wish that is up to you.
but let me just say this.
WITH ALL MY HEART I HOPE IT NEVER HAPPENS TO ANYONE ON THIS FORUM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.
ALTHOUGH I KNOW IT HAS HAPPENED TO THOUSANDS OF OTHER PEOPLE FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE.
TOP OF THEIR FIELD PSYCOLOGISTS AND SCIENTIST HAVE GIVEN UP THEIR NORMAL PRACTICES TO STUDY THIS
ASPECT OF THE UFO ENIGMA
And they are convinced that there has been and still is a very sinister agenda to the abductions.
one such scientist dr John mack. was due to give a paper on his findings at the royal academy in london. but on the morning of his lecture he was killed by a car.
the documentation and his research papers which he was due to present were never found (that is fact)
There were independant witnesses to the experience i had which left me in the state of health I am in now.
I did not make up the story or any story which I have said I know of personally.
You may take anything I have said about myself and what I have experienced however you wish to.
best wishes
BF

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
First off, I have not ridiculed you, and second I have not called anyone a liar. But this thread is typical of these conversations with people that claim to know about alien visitation and abductions. You have thrown into your posts little tasters of what have happened to people, and when asked to expand on the stories, you say you can't because you are protecting the people that you consider friends. Well, why mention it in the first place, it's pointless. Why go on record as saying it has happened to you, and when pressed for more details, say you won't tell as we will take the P. You have already put your neck on the line and told us it happened, so why not go the whole hog and explain exactly what did go on? I have with the unexplainable tent scraping incident. I can't find a cause for it and have opened myself to ridicule. So o for it, you won' be ridiculed for sharing an experience that you thoroughly believe in.

I'm fully aware of covert development of stealth craft, but there is a big difference in testing military craft, to alien visitation. The Nottingham story could well have happened if the military where testing a drone and lost control, then they sent another drone out to disable it before it crashed into a housing area. It would also explain why they closed the area off quickly while they recovered the evidence. Far more plausible than two alien craft fighting it out.

The point still remains however that none of this is proven, and solid evidence of alien visitation has not come to light. It's a different world to the middle ages or even 30 years ago, we have a much greater understanding of the world and the universe, and we live in a time where superstitions and belief in Gods and the paranormal is becoming less and less with each passing decade. I'm completely open minded on the subject and wouldn't dream of saying that you are making anything up, but at the same time that I respect your beliefs, you must also respect the people who do not believe, as they have seen no proof, and the weight of evidence or lack thereof, is firmly in their court.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
An old lady witnessing a Death Star trench run down Nottingham High Street has so many holes in it.

LMAO...

Name that film...

Childs: I just cannot believe any of this voodoo bullsh*t.
Palmer: Childs, it happens all the time, man. They're falling out of the sky like flies. Government knows all about it, right, Mac?
Childs: You believe any of this voodoo bullsh*t, Blair?
Palmer: Childs, Childs... Chariots of the Gods, man. They practically own South America. I mean, they taught the Incas everything they know.

Classic:cool:

Cheers

Sack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE