Hi folks!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Herugrim

Sep 10, 2023
Essex
Great to be here, I'm living in Essex on the river Crouch. I've often come across this forum when researching kit and techniques and have read through many conversations, which I have found very helpful. I have joined because it will be handy to be able to ask questions of people with experience and perhaps add my thoughts and experiences if I think they are relevant.
My experience of the outdoors is largely through, climbing, mountaineering and hill walking, However I am very fond of the outdoors in general and woodlands in particular, my work has meant spending quite a lot of time in woodlands.
And to be quite honest, as a youngster I was fascinated by an old book I found 'On your own in the Wilderness' and I spent quite a few nights sleeping under a tarp or army poncho pretending I was in the American backwoods. Now as I approach retirement age I'm looking to have another go and try to recapture some of that fun!
Nice to meet you all

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Great to be here, I'm living in Essex on the river Crouch. I've often come across this forum when researching kit and techniques and have read through many conversations, which I have found very helpful. I have joined because it will be handy to be able to ask questions of people with experience and perhaps add my thoughts and experiences if I think they are relevant.
My experience of the outdoors is largely through, climbing, mountaineering and hill walking, However I am very fond of the outdoors in general and woodlands in particular, my work has meant spending quite a lot of time in woodlands.
And to be quite honest, as a youngster I was fascinated by an old book I found 'On your own in the Wilderness' and I spent quite a few nights sleeping under a tarp or army poncho pretending I was in the American backwoods. Now as I approach retirement age I'm looking to have another go and try to recapture some of that fun!
Nice to meet you all
great stuff . welcome to the forum. I hoe you like it here. We certainly do x

Reactions: Herugrim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE