Titanium Spork?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spork and Titanium Spork

• Have a plastic one

Votes: 101 33.7%
  • Have a titanium one

Votes: 74 24.7%
  • Have Both

Votes: 52 17.3%
  • Sorry, they're in the 'pointless gadget' category for me.

Votes: 52 17.3%
  • KFS sets all the way

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Whats a Sprok??

Votes: 5 1.7%

• Total voters

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Although its not April 1st, Tad Gear have produced the titanium folding spork multi-tool with carry clip....... Version 2.0!
happy0009.gif

Perhaps Version 1.0 had some defect that left the tacti-cool operator unable to eat his/her dinner before abseiling down a building using the tac-black para-cord!:cool:

No doubt the para-cord gets cut up to make dental floss when the mission (and the dinner) is over.
happy0054.gif

ftispork1_340w.jpg

ftispork5_650w.jpg

http://tadgear.com/edged%20tools/tad_gear_folding_titanium_spork_v2_0.htm

Tad Gear also produced the worlds first set of folding bamboo chopsticks (packed in a hi-vis orange sheath!) these guy's solve problems before they exist! More slapstick than chopstick!
happy0009.gif

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
The simplest ideas are always the best.
This is probably exactly how the spork was invented.But there's nothing like a rustic prototype.

Rob Tangtent

Tenderfoot
Feb 20, 2009
Warwickshire
i was once trapped on a mountain because my hand was caught under a big stone. i hat to go down and get help but i was dying. all i had was a spork. i sawed through my arm with the serrated edge and lived to tell the tale. sporks are the best

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
i was once trapped on a mountain because my hand was caught under a big stone. i hat to go down and get help but i was dying. all i had was a spork. i sawed through my arm with the serrated edge and lived to tell the tale. sporks are the best

Talk about going off on a tangent Rob!!!!!:D

OK bad joke I'll get me coat!!!!

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
If there is a fork on one end and a spoon on the other wouldn’t one end get contaminated?
Doesn’t sound very hygienic to me.

Er'....... If what you're eating is capable of contaminating your cutlery, perhaps you shouldn't be eating it!
happy0009.gif

nige7whit

Forager
Feb 10, 2009
Brize Norton / Midlands (rest)
Just can't sit on my hands any longer.

One of my LMF sporks broke. Don't know how, just picked it up to use it and it flopped in half. I've done unkind things to the Ti one and it's fine. I have also burred up a bit of the handle so it will fire up a ferroricium rod, can't do that with a placcy or wooden one can you! Like any of us needs another place to get a spark from.
:p
My LMF spork broke in half as well ! I have been using it to stir while cooking, but I wouldn't have expected it to break so soon. For a while I had a short fork, and a short spoon !

Bought another couple now (I like the XM sporks, just a bit bigger than the original). I have a folding titanium spork as well, but this lives hidden in my kit somewhere. If LMF made an XM sized titanium spork, I might buy one, but not th original size Ti spork.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE