Three days playing in the woods. PIC HEAVY

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Very nice Southey! The little visitor that came to sniff your boots, he looks like he has his "bushcraft camo" on. I wonder if he got it on a group buy from the surplus shop? :D I like your bushcraft kitchen, it is very well outfitted. Thanks for letting us look in on your trip.

Gordy

P.S. - I like your shoulder bag with the patches sewn on. I do this too.

Last edited:

zeBarOOn

Forager
Mar 22, 2010
Southampton
www.shroos.com
Hi Southey, good post!
I think this is the same place I did an overnighter with John @ Landrock Training.

Cracking place if it is, we saw deer and the big badger sets. Didn't actually see any badgers but the set looked active.
Squirrels were frequent too!

Thanks for sharing,

Joel

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hi Southey, good post!
I think this is the same place I did an overnighter with John @ Landrock Training.

Cracking place if it is, we saw deer and the big badger sets. Didn't actually see any badgers but the set looked active.
Squirrels were frequent too!

Thanks for sharing,

Joel

Glad you like the pics dude, what were you thoughts on the course you did ?

zeBarOOn

Forager
Mar 22, 2010
Southampton
www.shroos.com
Glad you like the pics dude, what were you thoughts on the course you did ?

It was a lot of fun - did it with my Brother in law and we both really enjoyed it. John knows his stuff and made it very practical and hands on. We did the 2 day course which was great. Made shelters and made fire in different ways.

I used to work in Wickham and live in Botley so appreciated that there was a quality course that was local.

Sanji

Forager
Oct 20, 2006
Oban, Scotland
Awesome pics Shewie, jealous that you`ve been out! I tried last weekend with few mates but all went pear shaped! Ended up back home. May i ask what Jeep version is your "BEAST"? Thankyou for sharing the pictures.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Awesome pics Shewie, jealous that you`ve been out! I tried last weekend with few mates but all went pear shaped! Ended up back home. May I ask what Jeep version is your "BEAST"? Thank you for sharing the pictures.

Cheers matey! It's a Jeep Wrangler TR2 sport with a straight six 4 litre petrol, tweaked to around 230 bhp:headbang:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE