this is a stove i made with spit etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
a small hobo fishing line,the bung in the end of the handle screws off to reveal hooks,weights,also rather than just twisting the hell out of your wrist? you can add the winder to the end and reel in like a conventional reel.
CIMG0011.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0012.jpg
[/IMG]

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
just thought i would put this in:i have a number of light stoves also if anyone wants to know anything about one (maybe they are thinking of buying one etc)ps not from me.you may want to know something about one,quality of build,function,how to,size,etc please feel free to ask me,here are a few that i own and use
trangia
tatonka
jetboil flash
stainless 1 pint kelly kettle
swiss army stove
swedish army stove
crusader
coelman
primus
burmas
m kettle
hexi,gel burners
plus more interesting bits tilly lamps etc

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
this is a little pipe grill i made for putting over a small open fire,for toast,brew pots etc,all goes inside the larger tube when packed.
CIMG0016.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0017.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG2707.jpg
[/IMG]

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
heres one of my best friends when out in the green:this is a axe head (hand forged )that i got from an old barn that i went to ratting,i,asked the farmer for it and he said what DO you want that sh-t for??? so i took it home gave it some loving care and made it a shaft from the old hickory pick axe handle(spoke about it earlier)then put all together and made it a leather holster,when i went back to the barn man he said thats nice have you brought it back for me?you can guess my answer!!!!
CIMG0005.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0006.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0004.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0003.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0002.jpg
[/IMG]

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
a couple of my fire lighters:first ones a ferro rod fixed into an old dog clip,the small inlaid piece of hacksaw blade is the striker the second one is a lee enfield rifle(millitary ww1)brass oil bottle,they used to be set into the end of the rifle but for storage,i have soldered two small lugs on it with a small ferro rod between,inside it is petrol,coleman fuel a small wick and again a piece of blade for a striker,you unscrew the lid and strike the wick end over the ferro which ignites the fuel at the tip.handy when you need a flame.
CIMG0013.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0014.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0015.jpg
[/IMG]

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Dude, you are SUCH a prolific bush artist- what you do goes farrrr beyond either 'just' art or 'just' bushcraft, I WISH you were a midlander! Using the coins.... inspired..... the amount of projects you've designed and brought to being is incredible. I'm really REALLY enjoying seeing it, make sure you watch the posts across the forum because theres so many folk here who will LOVE your input and ideas!

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
this one is for all the foragers out there:mrs workingdog was complaining when i asked her to pick 1TON of blackberrys for my favorite apple and blackberry crumble(yum)she said Auch my fingers and how am i going to get this purple dye out of my skin? so i came up with this:just put the rope around your neck(not to tight now love)and fill it up with the berry picker.made from wooden kebab scewers,string,and pva glue,bend them over the kettle or a pan of boiling water(be careful)a couple of bits of wood and no more problems,mrs workingdog is shorter than me and says she can now reach higher.(yum more berrys for me).
CIMG0019.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0020.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0022.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0021.jpg
[/IMG]

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
mrs workingdog made me so many crumbles i made her these:she likes old silver spoons etc.one is a bracelet fork,the other a neclace.
CIMG0023.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0024.jpg
[/IMG]

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
You earned my respects, Lovely stuff working dog.
You quite the industrious lil man aren't you ^^.
I love the Stove, the grill, the berry picker/collector, the collapsible bowsaws and the firesteels.
Great job
yours sincerely Ruud

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
this is a little wild fishing knife i made:the blade cover is horn and the handle bone,i carved a fly rod and fly on the bone.
CIMG2711.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0025.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0026.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0027.jpg
[/IMG]

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
hi nuggets,its a bit of a cheat realy,its part of a realtree transfer that i bought for one of my rifles,it wears realy well and i thought it looked good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE