this is a stove i made with spit etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
thanks for that workingdog, i was a bit slow on the uptake there, picture tells a thousand words and all that :)

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Dude that stove looks like a Sir, great job on that on, And I also have to congratulate you on that saw, it looks really nice
Thanks for posting this inspiring stove workingdog
Yours sincerely Ruud

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
a couple more stoves,,, this one is a wood gas stove,very good for boiling water or fast cooking with very small amount of wood.
CIMG2685.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG2688.jpg
[/IMG]

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
SA400062.jpg
[/IMG]and this one i made for inside a gazebo i have altered the flue now and it has a flexible one that goes through a stainless plate in the gazebo roof.toasty for halloween partys etc

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
when i dont want to cook on wood stoves i also have a few of these little stoves,this one i take with me in my camper for those night outside,runs on paraffin so smells a bit,so i made the tin box for it,notice how the folding legs on the stove fit between the pennys to stop it moving,the kettle, fuel ,stove and bit all fit neatly in the box.
CIMG1268.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG1274.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG1264.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG1308.jpg
[/IMG]

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
glad this stuff is to your liking,i will post a few more pics tommorrow some other stuff i made,and again THANX for the kind comments you have all made me feel welcome.

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
hi,does anybody know where i might get a oven temp gauge (the type that fits in the door of an arga etc)i was thinking about making a steel box oven to fit on top of the scorpion stove when im not using the spit,to make fresh baked bread,and even pies maybe.what do you think?

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
hi,does anybody know where i might get a oven temp gauge (the type that fits in the door of an arga etc)i was thinking about making a steel box oven to fit on top of the scorpion stove when im not using the spit,to make fresh baked bread,and even pies maybe.what do you think?

PM inbound

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
hello all !!.here are a few other bits and bats from me:this is an old billhook i found the blade at a old farm sale a while back gave it a good clean up and made a handle and sheath for it , its a nice size and balance realy.
CIMG0001.jpg
[/IMG]

workingdog

Tenderfoot
Apr 9, 2012
northwest uk
this one is the saw from the earlier picture:i had a broken hickory pick shaft and thought i would make this from that along with a axe shaft i made(pic to come later)the blades were a problem for me,kept snagging on other stuff,so i cut two thin channels along the top of the saw and now push the two blades (hacksaw,woodcutting)in the channels(sharp side down)when packed away.it all packs down into the camo pouch.
CIMG0008.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0009.jpg
[/IMG]
CIMG0010.jpg
[/IMG]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE