the wilderness gathering- whos going??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wolfshead

Jun 21, 2008
Kibblesworth
Three of us down from Durham again this year, A few days away from work catching up with old faces (Hi James) and hopefully a few new ones,bliss. See you there

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
I'll be there with some good mates keeping an eye on Scotty....be good to meet some folks and hopefully Neil & Leon will be around to find out what tey've been up to....

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
im there tomorrow :D
i am assuming most will have a knife somewhere about their person, but are the knife carry laws going to be a little relaxed for this, and nobody really care that people have knives visible to the public without good reason to have them other than "just in case someone asks to borrow one". or will i not be able to have a mora (and the rest) on my belt?

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
excellent show that! bloody weather meant i was only there for a couple of hours. asked dave a couple of questions about using just charcoal and temperatures (i was the one with the 'hawk in my belt) and meant to wander back when there wernt so many people buying stuff from him but with the rain and general miserable weather they decided we had all bought enough sharps and stuff and wanted to go.
next year we will be trading there, first member of staff we saw wanted to buy an awning from us and there must have been 25 land rovers there and quite a lot of discovery 3's. so will be there the whole time next year.

big thanks to the people doing the axe throwing, great fun, wish i was there for the comp at 5 but still bought a hawk from you! :D

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
great to meet up with old friends and new alike and everyone else whoo poped by for a chat,beer,bacon butty (in Ducans case all 3!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE