The Walking Dead

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
The virus is airborne arccording to the last series finale, so they all have it. When they die, they will in turn rise up undead, bitten or not. Being bitten by a zombie just means the bite will kill you quicker through zombie infection.

Oh carp! That could get messy!

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
JonathonD surely then if the bite kills you quicker,getting there blood(or gloopy sludge etc) in a seriously large gaping hole in your arm would pose a threat? i must have missed that bit in series 1 was it when they where in the medical facility at the end they found it out?
At least they are slow compared to the ones in the remake of Dawn of the dead.

gliderrider

Forager
Oct 26, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
I've been watching the new series online, then again when FX show it. Its fookin brilliant.

As an aside, has anyone seen the ads for the new discovery show about US Suvivalists, IIRC its due to be shown some time next month. I found the coincidence of the ads for it during The Walking Dead somewhat amusing.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Well, I really enjoyed this opening episode. I thought series two was loosing its way but this new episode has bought it right back up to speed :)

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
I have been following the comic for years prior to the series and I have to say while some of it it way differnt it's you can see how it would have fit in with the comic, like it's alternate story. I doubt Carl will take as much punishment though, by the Prison in the comic he has killed two people one of them was Shane.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Thanks for the heads up, I'd have missed the start of s3 on fx if it wasn't for this thread! Starts on the 19th you say in the uk?

Yeah, 10pm FXUK. Will probably air on C5 again once the whole season has aired on FX.

Well, I really enjoyed this opening episode. I thought series two was loosing its way but this new episode has bought it right back up to speed :)

720p HD goodness waiting for later :)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
720 HD today via isohunt.com :) By the time my chum had cut down the episode to the 300mb limit on skydrive I'd already got the HD version and watched it :pirate:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Just found out about this series, as my daughter got me 1 & 2, for my birthday, watched 1 already started on 2 last night.

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE