Recommend a YouTube Channel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Recommend a YouTube Channel

It is wet here today - and due to be wet for the next week - which tends to lead to taking trips down the Youtube rabbit hole.

So I would like suggestions on a Youtube channel and that channel can be anything you like , on any topic , subject matter , art form , education , entertainment , under the sun.

But you only get to suggest the one channel and so it must be considered to be the best ambassador, representative,example upon whatever subject you choose.

If you had a friend and they were enquiring on said subject - this would be the channel you'd direct them too.

( Obviously - Links appreciated :) )

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Sampson Boat Company......Bristol boy bought a famous old racing yacht for £1, English boat but he's on the NW coast of the @states; not your usual 'buy a boat and mend it' series, this guy is really very good.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'll suggest the following as a good ambassador of a single topic and a great channel to subscribe to if interest is present.

Mark Wildman breaks down physical training into basics of human movement , nerd maths ( for linear progression ) and rehab work for injured/unconditioned individuals.

A more balanced approach to GPP and Kettlebell work.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I've been laughing with Bruce Fummey recently.
He's a black lad whose Grandpa came from Fife, and the other came from Ghana, but he's a proud Scotsman :)
He was a Physics teacher, then a comedian and Speaker. These days he does theatre shows and the Youtube videos of Scottish History.

It's an interesting, and funny, sit down with a coffee :)

M

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Just a few I sometimes keep an eye on, no links cos there's too many.

AVE.
Cinefix. Film reviews.
Curious droid. Space science stuff.
David Stanton.
Primative technology. Just well filmed with no words, just explained totally by actions.
Essential craftsman. Chilled out bloke who knows a lot about building.
DeBergerac Designs. Yachting fit out stuff.
Easy composites.
Matt Rissinger. Best building science thing I've seen.
Izzy Swan. Making oddball things out of wood.
Fullychargedshow. Lecky vehicles.
Extreme Panel Technologies. Sips panel insfructional videos.
Gerbilgronk twostroke casting YZ250 cases.
Rob Cosman. Woodwork.
Paul Sellers. Woodwork.
Stargaze S01 resin infusion.
The slow mo guys.
This Old Tony.
Harry Rogers leatherwork.
Tech ingredients. Science stuff.
The hydraulic press chanel.

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
Explosions and Fire, and Extractions and Ire. Both chemistry channels by an Aussie PhD student filmed in his dad's shed. He does organic and inorganic chemistry, including a few interesting energetic compounds. He is a bit sweary so if that's not your thing steer clear

Sent from underground

Foogs

May 12, 2023
UK
MyMechanics - in case it hasn't already been mentioned.

The Rolls Royce of restoration channels.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE