Jack Hargreaves "Out of Town".

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to see if I can access that channel as that and 'Old Country' were my favourites to watch as I grew up

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Interesting to note that Dave Knowles (who produced & edited Old Country) is still filming. I enjoy a chat with him now and again and can heartily recommend his YouTube channel (which has a lot of Jack's stuff on it)

Reactions: CLEM

alphaburner

Jan 17, 2014
Cork, Ireland

You can watch Talking Pictures TV on Virgin 445, Freesat 306, Freeview or Youview 82 or on the Sky digital satellite platform, channel 328.​

Just checked and we have it over here, looking forward to that now.

Reactions: CLEM and oldtimer

Chris

Sep 20, 2022
Lincolnshire
Jack Hargreaves was born just a year before my grandpa and I often wonder about the world he grew up in. Will give this a watch, thanks for the tip.

alphaburner

Jan 17, 2014
Cork, Ireland
Hi all,
Just checked this and set to record. Looks like it is on at 6.30pm but on Monday the 5th not Wednesday the 7th. Bit of fishing fist episode by the looks of it which suits me just fine :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE