The Walking Dead

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Mad huh? I believe some people even paid to watch it on Sky? Why pay to watch it a month later than it was available free?

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
hahahaha its an old joke me and a mate have,.....

Round the time when sky and bsb first came out we had a posh mate who instantly segregated the whole village into people who had sky, and people who had to "manage with "pauper-vision" ,..I,E the four or five then available terrestrial channels,...

he would point at houses with no dish and say "pauper!"

sorry if its offended anyone, but i still find it funny,....

and i only had sky put in a few years ago myself,...

Cheers

Stu

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
hahahaha its an old joke me and a mate have,.....

Round the time when sky and bsb first came out we had a posh mate who instantly segregated the whole village into people who had sky, and people who had to "manage with "pauper-vision" ,..I,E the four or five then available terrestrial channels,...

he would point at houses with no dish and say "pauper!"

sorry if its offended anyone, but i still find it funny,....

and i only had sky put in a few years ago myself,...

Cheers

Stu

Poor taste old boy, so typical of the have nots in society; no offence meant.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
We didn't bother with Sky when we moved. Theres only so many repeats of the same old drivel you can watch!

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
We didn't bother with Sky when we moved. Theres only so many repeats of the same old drivel you can watch!

its the 5 minute ad breaks every 15 minutes that do me,....

i,m always at work so the main appeal for me is the ability to record stuff then stay up late and,..erm fall asleep to it,...

Stu

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
For me to get Sky I would need a mast of around 10 metres tall put on my roof as my house is below road/tree level at the front and can't get a sat signal although the Freeview signal is fine.

Anything good off say the History/Discovery channel can normally be found online shortly after broadcast anyway. To be honest, so long as Radio Four is working you could scrap my TV's.

andythecelt

Nomad
May 11, 2009
Planet Earth
Brilliant. I watched it all back to back when I was ill. Nothing takes your mind off food poisoning like people being eviscerated by zombies having a feeding frenzy. Roll on series 2.

resnikov

Poster for The Walking Dead on funeral parlour wall see here

and pic of it
WalkingDeadBillboard041311-thumb-550x292-60683.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE