Recommend a YouTube Channel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Recommend a YouTube Channel

It is wet here today - and due to be wet for the next week - which tends to lead to taking trips down the Youtube rabbit hole.

So I would like suggestions on a Youtube channel and that channel can be anything you like , on any topic , subject matter , art form , education , entertainment , under the sun.

But you only get to suggest the one channel and so it must be considered to be the best ambassador, representative,example upon whatever subject you choose.

If you had a friend and they were enquiring on said subject - this would be the channel you'd direct them too.

( Obviously - Links appreciated :) )
MCQ Bush Craft Archive. Link below. Copy and paste

Last edited:
Reactions: TeeDee

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Nate Petroski - Off grid homesteading, though with a lot of his dog, Minion.

Reactions: barrs

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
I would suggest researching his past activities, might well put you off him, it certainly did me, I really used to enjoy them, especially the Russian and former Soviet States ones, but after learning what I did, I started to see them in a different light, especially his reference to “cuties” etc. Benjamin Rich is his real name, search “bald & bankrupt exposed Reddit”. I’ll leave it at that. :(

Reactions: gg012

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I would suggest researching his past activities, might well put you off him, it certainly did me, I really used to enjoy them, especially the Russian and former Soviet States ones, but after learning what I did, I started to see them in a different light, especially his reference to “cuties” etc. Benjamin Rich is his real name, search “bald & bankrupt exposed Reddit”. I’ll leave it at that. :(
And another bubble burst.

matarius777

Nomad
Aug 29, 2019
Lancaster
I do like to relax watching Swedwoods, very wholesome, very informative, very “old school “ and great when you can’t get out yourself. Just jealous of all that forest that you’re free to roam in in Sweden. Good job they’ve not got the conservatives in power there or they’d soon put a stop to it!:(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE