Outhaus Hobart 900 swag

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Feb 28, 2024
7
2
49
South England
Hey all,

Anyone tried these, look perfect for what I want, was going down the Dutch bivvy route but then saw these. Very flexible in terms of set up
Pretty heavy but I don't care as will only be walking a max of around 4 to 5 miles. Wouldn't use with supplied mattress either.

Cheers
 
I have one. Really nice bit of kit for car or canoe camping, but I wouldn't want to walk a mile with it, let alone 4-5 miles! YMMV though, quite literally!

Really good review posted on SoTP forum by forum owner John a few years back. Might be worth a look.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Danbushyone

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE