The Reverend Mad Dave

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Yeah, but your not a minister of the Char Cloth :eek:):

And i did make up my own, i just used my qualifications and took them elsewhere, to a more inspirational cause. Bushcrafti of course. :wink:

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
minister of the char cloth? I thought that was Adi

does you religion involve the idea that objects will naturay home in on their perfect environment by any chance?

(If you don't get please read High hikers guide to the galaxy)

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
No he's a member ;)

I don't get it and i've read HHGG three times.

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
We worship most things sharp and all things (well ok, most things) natural.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
hootchi said:
It may be possible there actually is a religon called............... Jedi

tatooine.jpg

:rolmao:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff

Should open a poll to come up with an name! Who's the high priest of this one Dave? And whats the next one down :?: !

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Jake Rollnick said:

Should open a poll to come up with an name! Who's the high priest of this one Dave? And whats the next one down :?: !

Dunno.. I think the high priest could be called 'The Mighty Oak' closely followed by the saplings and acorns at the bottom of the pot :eek:):

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
can the 25th of december be "kit day" in this new religion (not sure i want to give christmas up)

or maybe it should be the 25 of every month :nono:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I think 25th of every month :eek:): . Rev. Dave, your Rev Mighty Oak Mad Dave

Im Rev Silver Birch Rollnick.

Tom, Your Tom Pine :wink:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
tomtom said:
can the 25th of december be "kit day" in this new religion (not sure i want to give christmas up)

or maybe it should be the 25 of every month :nono:

Yea and on the 25th day of december shall you creepeth into the living room. And behold there shall be an evergreen tree therein that shall be the sign of the Bushcrafti. And underneath this tree there shall be a multitude of parcels wrapped in colourful paper. Thou shalt carry out the ritual opening of the parcels and yea shalt thou rippeth with great vigour the colourful wrappings and thine eyes will behold the great names of our faith for they will be called
Gransfors Bruks
Hennessey
Swanndri
Snugpak
To name a few. and great joy shalt wash over thee when your eyes behold these wonderous offerings.

Here endeth the lesson :super:

leon-1

:aargh4: :aargh4:

Heretics on BCUK

Remeber

"My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the Keyboard." :BlueTeamE

The Sith have landed :yikes:

Jake Rollnick said:
I hereby change my name V

Could this be VADER :shock:, probably not he hasn't lost his lightsaber yet :rolmao: :rolmao:

"Always two there are"

tomtom said:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
leon-1 said:
:aargh4: :aargh4:

Heretics on BCUK

Remeber

"My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the Keyboard." :BlueTeamE

The Sith have landed :yikes:

Could this be VADER :shock:, probably not he hasn't lost his lightsaber yet :rolmao: :rolmao:

"Always two there are"

Fear not young Padwan, for all is at peace amongst the trees :super:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE