The Reverend Mad Dave

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Jake Rollnick said:
:eek:):

I think the name is growing on me...

Reverend Jake in da House !!! :super:
worship.gif

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
I forgot about this. It's been around for a couple of years at least. Half the peeps I was friends with at sixth form did this

the ULC isn't classified as a religeon in the uk though

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
:roll:

Andy's jealous as he doesn't possess the certain characteristics and values that are required to be a "Universal Life Church Minister" :nana:

Unlike the two resident ministers Reverend M Dave and myself :wink:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Jake Rollnick said:

Andy's jealous as he doesn't possess the certain characteristics and values that are required to be a "Universal Life Church Minister" :nana:

Hallelujah Brother !!!

So sayeth the shepherd !! :super:

leon-1

Jake Rollnick said:

So as this sites religious guidance I am sure you will be providing us an example of proper religious etiquette and the following of rules.

So you will both from now on be abstaining from the use of alcohol, moderation will be a key word, you will not require worldly possessions (Jake you may as well give away the knives) and of course you will both be practicing celibacy :rolmao: :rolmao:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Guys, it's on a first come first serve basis, i have seen the light, but not my woodlore.

So First up my NS :wink:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
leon-1 said:
So as this sites religious guidance I am sure you will be providing us an example of proper religious etiquette and the following of rules.

So you will both from now on be abstaining from the use of alcohol, moderation will be a key word, you will not require worldly possessions (Jake you may as well give away the knives) and of course you will both be practicing celibacy :rolmao: :rolmao:

:yikes: That's it !!! I wanna be 'De-Frocked' :wave:

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
Hey Rev. Maddave, this is your chance...to come up with a BRAND NEW RELIGION THAT EVERYBODY LIKES...preferably involving increasing amounts of indulgence in anything that brings you an inordinate amount of joy.

:biggthump

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Kim said:
Hey Rev. Maddave, this is your chance...to come up with a BRAND NEW RELIGION THAT EVERYBODY LIKES...preferably involving increasing amounts of indulgence in anything that brings you an inordinate amount of joy.

:biggthump

I like your thinking LOL :super:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I think your onto something, with us being official minsters, we could create a whole religion. Bushcraftianity, Bushism :)shock: or perhaps not), Bushcrafti.

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
Jake Rollnick said:

I became a minister two years ago Jake

I've also started a new religion :soapbox:
http://www.mbuk.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=75514

PS Blessed are leather belts which make the ideal strop

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Im afriad i want an official source, before you can claim to be a fellow minister of Bushcrafti.

Blessed be the humble magic pastes that don the magic leather.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE