*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... mess tin and canteen?

Me Please

Arrived a few minutes ago :D - Biker - you're a star :cool:

The 'bigger than mini, but smaller than usual' can opener you put in as an extra is funky cool too ;)

on offer stylish medium suede waistcoat for the dapper crafter (handlebar moustache optional extra) and wooden predator call from JonathanD - there could be an alternative offered quite soon - get it while you still can

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Bumtitty bump bump ;)

on offer stylish medium suede waistcoat for the dapper crafter (handlebar moustache optional extra) and wooden predator call from JonathanD - there could be an alternative offered quite soon - get it while you still can!

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
OK, I have two new Collins Gem books, Loftys SAS Survival and Mushrooms.

9780007183302.jpg
0007183070.jpg

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
OK, I have two new Collins Gem books, Loftys SAS Survival and Mushrooms.

9780007183302.jpg
0007183070.jpg

Too right!! My fingers are itching over that Wiseman book but since I have the SAS hardback version already I shall resist... somehow. Aaaargh! I once saw a small pocket version of his book and kick myself regularly for not picking it up when I should have. Would have fitted into a rucksack easily.

Great offer JonathanD

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Too right!! My fingers are itching over that Wiseman book but since I have the SAS hardback version already I shall resist... somehow. Aaaargh! I once saw a small pocket version of his book and kick myself regularly for not picking it up when I should have. Would have fitted into a rucksack easily.

Great offer JonathanD

It is the small pocket book. Wannit?

Biker

Sorely tempted, I really am but it's only been online for 13 mins and I've had two bites at the cherry in this already and I really don't want to be taking the wee wee. Thanks, but I'll pass right now. If it's still there this time tomorrow maybe I'll nab it.

JonathanD's offering two Collins Gem books SAS Survival Manual and Mushrooms

Logical

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2010
Scotish Highlands
arrg... i would take em, im just scrounging the house for something to give away.
I did have a jack pyke alluminium drinking bottle, but that got ran over by the car earlier.
I shall keep looking but wont be surprised if it gets taken while im gone.

Biker

arrg... i would take em, im just scrounging the house for something to give away.

Cat? Dog? First born? keep looking something will turn up.

That's the trick with this thread, it comes down to the luck of the draw if you see something that you want to nab, but it's a good idea to have something poised and ready to offer so you can jump in, Don't forget a to have something as a back up if certain fussy buggers don't like wearing suade waistcoats :lmao:

Recap On Offer from JonathanD 2 Collins Gem books: SAS survival guide and another book on Mushrooms

Logical

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2010
Scotish Highlands
Ok then, i will have them.
PM incoming.

In return i shall give these

DSC_0081.jpg

As you can see this is a highlander lensantic marching compass. It points north... even when you spin around. Modern Technology hey! It really is amazing.

Not only that, but if you really, really want i will throw in a Jack byke several hundred ml Drinking Bottle. From this angle it is in great condition and every nick and damage serves as a memory * long sigh* But to be fair the other side is completely crushed by the awsome power of a car, the compass is all good though.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE