*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Many thanks Decorum, the knife arrived this morning while I was out on the dog walk. Alison, 'er indoors, had to sign for it and I got all those "Do you really need another knife" looks. I don't, but as I said it's just too pretty to refuse. Tell me could you have got it any shaprer? I'm splitting atoms with it at the moment.

Off out now for an overnight camp in the wood. C'ya later.

Many thanks again. I think even Betty's a tad jealous. :lmao:

Gift-it-on.jpg

Still on offer is JonathanD's ever so posh leather waist coat and wolfwhistle

Logical

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2010
Scotish Highlands
Many thanks Decorum, the knife arrived this morning while I was out on the dog walk. Alison, 'er indoors, had to sign for it and I got all those "Do you really need another knife" looks. I don't, but as I said it's just too pretty to refuse. Tell me could you have got it any shaprer? I'm splitting atoms with it at the moment.

Many thanks again. I think even Betty's a tad jealous. :lmao:

Gift-it-on.jpg

:35:biker your awsome! :You_Rock_

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Many thanks Decorum, the knife arrived this morning while I was out on the dog walk.

Thanks for letting me know that it's arrived :D

Tell me could you have got it any shaprer? I'm splitting atoms with it at the moment.

Erm, yes :lmao: It will take a wickedly sharp edge :cool: - I did gave it a quick swipe on a strop before I sent it though :yikes:

Good timing then ...

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Just added that to my BB file!
I follow this thread with interest - but have yet to see something I "need" ... though I have ben tempted but have been pipped at the post by other quicker posters!

I picked up a leather dress just for you. More your colour this time :eek: - this one's earth tones :lmao:

On offer is JonathanD's ever so posh leather waist coat and wolfwhistle (aka Western Rivers wooden predator call)

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I see my slendid waistcoat and and distressed rabbit squeaker are failing big time. Have no fear faithful forum members, I shall go forth and find something that will make you all squeal just like that rabbit thing, only not in distress cos that'd be daft.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
It is a very fine waist coat, it's just that with my new buffness I only fit sleeveless T's and running shorts worn to high, anything else just explodes in fear of my manness.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
HI Lab

Hook one end of the wire around the loop on the side of the tin and the other end around the end of the handle when folded to make a way of hanging the mess tin over a fire to cook or boil water in.

Hope that makes sense

Phill

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
So then, were we at then chap's, I've been rummaging for bits to gift. I really like the feel of this thread Iv'e already made at least one new friend. Lets try to keep this going.

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Afternoon bump

on offer stylish medium suede waistcoat (handlebar moustache optional extra) and wooden predator call from jonathan d

Snarf (on the bus)

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Afternoon??? You posted at 18:18. I think an edit is in order :p

LOL the highlands don't do afternoons, so i can see your miss conception with the time but in the middle land i'd say it was late afternoon :lmao:

Still on offer stylish medium suede waistcoat and wooden predator call from jonathan d

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE