*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
nice gift Kev,...your very generous ,..

Stu

Not really Stu. This thread is about what you have and don't need and want to gift for something you do want and will use rather than about value I think.
AND
Have you ever tried drinking beer or rum out of a sierra cup??.... ;)

Last edited:

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Not really Stu. This thread is about what you have and don't need and want to gift for something you do want and will use rather than about value I think.
AND
Have you ever tried drinking beer or rum out of a sierra cup.... ;)

i,m never touching rum again,...whatever its in, or out of,... :(

and another thing,..hic,....hahaha

its up to me if i think your generous or not,..,...:):):)

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Pick a branch! I was going to hug the trunk but I might get arrested. I'll take the top of the tree so I can see the offer coming.

Biker

Man flesh would make better bait. Specifically Welsh man flesh. Now who do we know that comes from Pembrookeshire, has over 8,000 posts under his belt and who we could sacrifice for the greater good?

I suppose we could use Southey as a back up as he's already dead meat once EmmaD gets hold of him. Our method might be more humane.

ashes1627

Nomad
Nov 13, 2010
North Walsham, Norfolk
Man flesh would make better bait. Specifically Welsh man flesh. Now who do we know that comes from Pembrookeshire, has over 8,000 posts under his belt and who we could sacrifice for the greater good?

I suppose we could use Southey as a back up as he's already dead meat once EmmaD gets hold of him. Our method might be more humane.

I had a good chuckle when I read this :D

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire

Get in the queue - there is many who have tried to sacrifice me - did you see my "how many human skulls do I have in the living room" comp?
And that was just in the living room......:yikes::goodluck::Wow:

Biker

Get in the queue - there is many who have tried to sacrifice me - did you see my "how many human skulls do I have in the living room" comp?
And that was just in the living room......:yikes::goodluck::Wow:

Sitting here laughing out loud John. Good comeback mate, top notch!

(Looks at watch) where could Puddock be? Delayed in traffic on the way home obviously.

Puddock

Nomad
Nov 7, 2010
Dumfries and Galloway
OK I am removing this from my Swap thread and adding it to the Gift it on "Get the Girls into Bushcraft Promotion!". It's PINK!

This is brand new boxed and unopened.

• Small Blade
• Nail File with Screwdriver
• Scissors
• Keyring
• Toothpick
• Tweezers
• Length 58mm

5543528431_8dc38fcd22.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE