*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 6, 2011
none
Sorry to seem a numpton , and i dont like to miss anything , is it you offer something for a swop and wait for somebody to offer some item you would like to swop it for ? and do you have to be a full member to take part ?

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Oh sort of got it ! think i am out of my league , fun to watch though .

Anyone can take part and its really dead simple. Value isnt important because its just excess kit, what isnt useful to you might be treasure to someone else and this thread has seen everything from a folding trowel to hand made knives! If you see anything you like, dont be afraid to take the plunge!

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Anyone can take part and its really dead simple. Value isnt important because its just excess kit, what isnt useful to you might be treasure to someone else and this thread has seen everything from a folding trowel to hand made knives! If you see anything you like, dont be afraid to take the plunge!

Yeah wot 'e said. Number of postings, years you've been here, all pale into insignifcance in this thread. Don't be afraid but be aware of the pressure offering up a gift can bring. I had a full head of hair when I joined this forum just over a year ago, look at me now (see my avatar)

lab72

Native
Apr 6, 2010
west oxfordshire

Best not to do it if you been down the pub tho :rolleyes:

Feb 6, 2011
none
And hopefully last 2 questions , do i wait once i have offered an item , to see which response i prefer , on this thread ? and what the hell is being offered at the moment ? ...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE