*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Right I knew siting on the top of the tree would help. Now shall I keep the vultures waiting???

You could. Anyone up for a vulture dinner? AKA Globetrotter.uk

Oh crap! I just remembered, Message to Manacles: the multi-tool arrived safe and sound at my parents house. Thanks mate!

Current offer Something from globetrotter who's sorting it out from under the stairs as I type this.

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Ok folks its time I got out from under the stairs and faced the vultures.

On offer all new items still in packaging.

1st offer
light my fire mini firesteel
light-my-fire-mini-firesteel.jpg

offer two

stainless steel folding trowel and I'll add some hand soap and a roll of unused toilet paper.

trowel.jpg

offer three

water bottle with small First Aid kit.

flaskandfirstaid2.jpg

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
on offer, new hexi stove.

I'll take that please. Mine fell apart last month and got binned. Perfect timing :)

And I'll offer up a vintage looking folding Knife, Fork and Spoon kit that splits into knife (sub 3" slippy, but still requires you to promise me on behalf of the nanny state that you are 18+) and a spoon / fork combo.
If you want them, there is also a triangular bandage and crepe bandage for when it bites you back....

22032011762.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE