Tapatalk... advantages?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Having got a decent android phone I keep seeing ads for Tapatalk. I also see quite a few people use it as well.

So what are the advantages of using it when I can browse and post on the forum without it?

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Its far far quicker than trying to use the browser as it only shows what you need to see... ie.. the posts and pictures.

Craig88

Tenderfoot
Oct 1, 2012
Kingston Upon Hull
just for ease of access really and on the move it is a really solid app I sometimes browse on here whilst watching tv for example on a night that sort of thing. plus being able to search for info if its needed in a pinch is also a good thing to have

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
The only disadvantage is I spend more time on forums than actually doing stuff - that's my fault though!!

One issue - I am struggling to sign up to the unlimited photo sharing service.

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
You can take a picture on your phone and upload it straight on the forum with non of this follow these 25 steps and get a head ache. I don't use it to browse I just use it for pictures

Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
A big thumbs up from me, as others have said its great for posting pics without all the faff and its handy to peruse the forum on a phone or tablet without having to fire up the laptop or computer!

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
It seems to working alot better for me than it did. Unread posts seem to appear more regularly, thread updates I get a message and the posts seem to ranked oldest to newest which I prefer.

I'll be honest I hardly use the website now just use tapatalk on iPhone and iPad.

Orric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE