Stolen Knife at Wilderness Gathering

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 3, 2006
Bedfordshire
I am no good with IT at all but to make sure that this is seen by as many as possible and doesn't just disappear would one of the Moderators or whatever/whoever deals with the designe be able to put something on another page to link to this to get the best views possible... just a thought....

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Dave, sorry to hear about the theft. That knife was a true beauty.

Jason, that is a really good idea. I have just done my donation, its deserved I feel to help out.

Davedon

Apr 24, 2012
Selkirk
I've had my tools stolen twice and know how gutted I was. Never got them back but i got the guy who stole the first lot which turned out to be someone I work beside, he was eating through a straw for a couple of weeks. A lot of the tool were hand made by grand father and were irreplaceable. Hope you track down who did it and get your knife back.
Small donation sent.

Cheers
Dave

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
:grouphug: Guys, thankyou for this very kind gesture! Like you rightly say, it is not about the money! I've had knives and things stolen at shows before, but this time I wanted to make an example of it in the hope that it puts people off in the future if they see what happens when somebodyh does steal from a member of this fine and friendly community of ours

steve581

Sep 2, 2011
Lindford
I was sickened when I heard this at the gathering. I am new to this and everyone that I have had the privilege to meet has been friendly & welcoming especially Dave where I spent most of my time at the gathering sat around listening to the Buddlyness, and so to hear that this can happen at 1 of our events/meets angers me :mad:.
I have made a donation, I'm only sorry that it won't lead to the culprit being caught or coming forward.
Sorry Dave.

Chastiser

Need to contact Admin...
i have posted a pic of the knife on my facebook page, we all should do the same. i have over 2000 friends on facebook and i am sure others must have quite a few as well. this will get pics of the knife out to those perhaps not part of our normal community.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Thats justice, you dont end up out of pocket Dave and the toe-wrag ends up with something he cant sell...
Lovely stuff, few electric spuds en route Sir!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE