Southampton/Sussex Meet up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi

Nomad
Dec 29, 2004
The Joker said:
That could be really handy with the water containers :You_Rock_

I don't think i will have finished putting the flashing orange light on to the Bushwhore :27: by the time of the meet so a wheelbarrow would be very useful but i ain't paying for using it :twak:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Rob said:
I am going to bring my most useful Christmas present along - a wheelbarrow.

Small hire charge....lol

Right.............I am going to bring a barrow too, and I'm going to undercut you. We could have races too.
Barrows also make good seats................Jon

T

TimB

Just got back from beating.
Not a great day, the guns only managed to get 40 birds, all of which were promised to the game butcher.
So we are a brace of phesants down :O(

Adi

Nomad
Dec 29, 2004
Well i have just been looking at the weather charts for the weekend and although still someway out the charts are still suggesting a cold and snowy period with possible fresh falls of snow from Thursday the 5th through to the 12th.

As i say this is still quite a long way off so things might well change. And, to be honest i am expecting them to change some what, because if today's charts are right it will be the worst snow event in this part of the world for many years and surely we cant be that lucky.

Snow holeing in West Sussex now there is an exciting prospect :eek:

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Adi

Fingers crossed for some serious weather.

If your going to host a meet make it memorable one.

Been a long time since we had real snow in this part of Sussex.

I shall be buying food on Wednesday for the BBQ so could you good people please confirm your coming and remember to bring plenty of tools and warm sleeping gear.

If you have anything to trade it might be worth brining it a long. Nothing overtly commerical. Its not often 20+ bushcrafters get together.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Wayne said:
and warm sleeping gear.

Damn right...with all this cold weather forcasted i think i'll be bringing every item of clothing i posess. I will look like the michelin man. :lmao:

Really looking forward to meeting some of you again and put faces to names as well.

See you all on Friday.

risby

Forager
Jun 21, 2005
dorset, uk
Wayne said:

I shall be buying food on Wednesday for the BBQ so could you good people please confirm your coming and remember to bring plenty of tools and warm sleeping gear.

I'll be there, too. Looking forward to meeting you all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE