Southampton/Sussex Meet up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I thought i would start a seperate thread to keep things simple.

A few details:

6th - 8th January.

Cost free.

The woodland is some distance from the road. Therefore kit should be kept to what you can reasonably carry. that means 20 crates of left over xmas cheer will need to be carried in.

There are no facilities in the wood. i am trying to keep it s natural as possible. With plenty of wildlife value.

Please use this thread to let me know who is coming i will pm a map and directions etc.

risby

Forager
Jun 21, 2005
dorset, uk
I'd like to come along ... as long as my Hennessey Explorer has arrived by then ... I've been waiting about six weeks so far ... fingers are crossed.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Would love to come along, but can't, i shall be in Hamburg working - AGAIN :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
maver said:
Would love to come along, but can't, i shall be in Hamburg working - AGAIN :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Maver. i want your job you must be earning a mint. Your never in the UK.

Shame you can't make it though.

Although If everyone enjoys themselves no reason why it couldn't become a reasonably regular event.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hi.

The nearest train Station to my site is Arundel from Victoria. South coast line easier pick up would be Barnham Station.

I need to check how many people have put themselves forward, i am surprised so many want to come and i thought nobody loved me.

Oh it's not me its the wood. Your all tarts.:)

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Where is the Southampton lot?

I forgot to mention as a thank you for coming and with helping the site.

I have decided to feed you all on the Saturday night with a BBQ.

Are there any veggies amoungst you?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE