South Wales Meet 2008

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Sorry guys, somehow (but don't ask me how!!) I got my dates mixed up so I won't be able to make it as I will be in Turkey on holiday!
See you all again some other time.
Have a good w/end and I hope the weather holds out for you.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Dont forget to bring your trading goods - I will have with me a variety of stuff from knives to pouches (as usual!) and will be looking for exciting trades....though if all else fails I will take cash!
What time will folk be getting there?

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I hope to get there about 1ish - realy looking forward to another cold, wet, windy weekend!

Well thats how all my weekends with BCUK have been so far!

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
I should be there about 1 ish on Friday.

I'm bringing a canoe along with a view to trying some fishing on Llangorse lake. If anyone fancies joining me bring a rod.

Stewart

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi,
might pop down sat for the day, if possible overnight?
do i park in the Llwyobedw car park and tab down.
Cheers Topknot.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Hi Topknot,

if you go throught he gate and park up, we will probably be on the left hand side, over the water in the woodland. Be careful though, there's a troll there and he demands payment in quality leather goods! Better come equipped with your best examples. If the Troll does not appear, do not anger him, simply leave all your leather produce on the nearest metallic green VW Passat estate! Just to be on the safe side.:)

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
hi mate thank you.

sorry the trolls will have to go hungry for this meet.

ill send me boys in first to confuse the trolls.

cheers topknot

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Now that was a giggle in more ways than one.

Those who were there will be glad to know that one of the irritating chavs will be spending this sunny afternoon in the nick!:D

Cheers fellas, haven't laughed that much in ages.:)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Good news Rich!
I had a great time and on the way home swapped the huge chute for a smaller one and a whole bunch of Rat packs. I recommend the new army surplus just east of Pontargothi to all West Wales Bushcrafters as his prices are silly low (rat packs £6, Swedish military trangias £5 etc.....
Thanks to all for making the weekend so much fun, especially to Lil' Jed for beating me up....I had a realy good and chilled time.
John:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE