Sorry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dragonferret

Oct 10, 2005
pl9
Hi dragonferret here just going to say that i may sometimes come across abit sharp when i reply to posts , i don't mean to so i hope you will accept this sorry in advance thanks

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Don't worry about it DragonFerret. I think you'll fit right in. Sometimes, what you write does not appear the same to others that it does to you, knives is a touchy subject with strong views ;) !

Welcome to the forum anyway:)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
No worries :) , you said your piece and didn't raise Cain when others said theirs.........despite their stongly held views :rolleyes: :D

atb,
Toddy

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
Welcome Dragonferret, light blue touch paper and stand well clear when you enter the realms of knives on here. There are some people on here who make extrordinary knives, superb works of art and all highly usable, it's no surprise when their passion shows on the subject. I have a feeling your tastes may alter too as mine has when you see what comes up on offer. But welcome from Sunny costa del saltcoats.:rant:

Staghound

Forager
Apr 14, 2008
Powys
www.mid-waleslogbuildings.co.uk
Hi Dragonferret (I want to see what one of those looks like BTW) personally I have an inclination to a sadistically sarcastic sense of humour and have found that it can cause offense on line. I think it's because the written word is more likely to be misinterpreted than speech, non of those non-verbal indicators that you're joking I guess. What would be friendly discussions face to face, can get a bit heated in writing almost by accident. I may be talking pollacks, it's late, I'm drunk and stressed. But the gist is you've not offended me, yet :D , so from one relative newbie to another, welcome to to the forum.

Steve

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hello and welcome!
It is good to see that you were not put off by the response to your anagram thread!
I am sure you will be glad you stuck around - there is a lot of good info, many great people and many a good debate here.
Some folk come across a bit "sharp" here - but then sharps are a part of Bushyness!
Stay and enjoy.
John

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Good on you Dragonferret
Theres plenty of stuff on here to learn about and the folks are fairly kind and generous in many ways as you can probably see by the responses to this thread
Stick around

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE