Snow on it's way?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Waterworx

Nomad
Nov 22, 2009
Cornwall
Well, after all this waiting we have some white stuff dropping from the sky :D

Shame it's all wet on the ground, doubt any will settle though

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Dry on the ground here in Leeds and it's been coming down lightly for a couple of hours now, strong cold winds too so it's sticking to everything.

Woohoo

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
We've had about 3" in the last 2 hours or so. The way it's coming down at the moment I won't be suprised if we don't get another 3" or so over night

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Well, we have some right proper amounts of snow!
My weekend starts a day early.
Unfortunately my partner has also decided to take the day off. I say unfortunately because I was going to go for a good yomp through the fields of snow and...well...play. To be honest.
But since she is now going to be at home, if I say, 'I'm going out for an adventure' I'll be told off and told not to be 'such a knob'.
Need to think of a good excuse. Maybe I could volunteer to walk to the shops to get some basics in...mmm...
But crikey - we do have some snow!

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Well, we have some right proper amounts of snow!
My weekend starts a day early.
Unfortunately my partner has also decided to take the day off. I say unfortunately because I was going to go for a good yomp through the fields of snow and...well...play. To be honest.
But since she is now going to be at home, if I say, 'I'm going out for an adventure' I'll be told off and told not to be 'such a knob'.
Need to think of a good excuse. Maybe I could volunteer to walk to the shops to get some basics in...mmm...
But crikey - we do have some snow!

They've shut the school a day early here. Woohoo, an extra day off. Thought I might hit the shed but SWMBO has "decided" that its a perfect time to wrap the presents (and yes....don't be 'such a knob' going out in the cold shed)

MartiniDave

Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
The way they're talking about it on the telly you'd think the world had come to an end!
We've got about 3 inches with a bit of drifting near the hedges down here in Cambridgeshire. A few jack-knifed lorries but otherwise not too bad. Now all I have to do is get home again tonight!

Take care out there!

Dave

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Well, we had about 4" last night and its just started again with another 3" expected today.

Emmie (the cat) has taken up her useual position and wont move until the sun comes out.

IMG_3714.jpg

Melonfish

Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Very light dusting late last night. we're off to north wales tomorrow for a friends wedding and we're hoping it may snow for them, make it all especially magical.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
We've had bits today but it's not got much above freezing all day so it's sticking around. Saturday evening and Sunday is when we're getting our share up north.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE