Wayland

Hárbarðr
We've just had a sprinkling now...
4570.gif

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Still grey and wet here. I have to pick my new rifle up today so this is one occasion i am grateful that we havent had any yet. Let it snow away when i get back, I always enjoy a bit of tracking in the snow, great fun.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Still grey and wet here. I have to pick my new rifle up today so this is one occasion i am grateful that we havent had any yet. Let it snow away when i get back, I always enjoy a bit of tracking in the snow, great fun.

What you getting Mark ?

You out playing on Saturday ?

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
What you getting Mark ?

You out playing on Saturday ?

Air Arms Pro Sport in .22 flavour, Walnut stock. :D

Wanted one since they came out in the mid nineties, overlooked them many a time, dont know why. Got the PCP bug for a couple of years, Went off them for being too souless, there is no life in them and as such i find them boring in comparison.

Wont be out this weekend though as i'm taking my son out. Well i may try get some time in on sunday, need to bed the barrel in and Zero the scope etc.

I traded it for 6 knives from a gunshop in Brighouse. Hes going to put up a proper display for my knives and i dont believe he's going to sell them. From what i gather he just wants to advertise my work as he was well impressed when i took some down. I'm just finishing the last sheath off now, i'll take some pics before i take them :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Air Arms Pro Sport in .22 flavour, Walnut stock. :D

Very nice mate

I traded it for 6 knives from a gunshop in Brighouse. Hes going to put up a proper display for my knives and i dont believe he's going to sell them. From what i gather he just wants to advertise my work as he was well impressed when i took some down. I'm just finishing the last sheath off now, i'll take some pics before i take them :)

Good luck with that, hope it gets you a bit more trade. Is it Aaron Wheelers shop ?

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
There was a tiny bit of sleet during the night, about 2am I think, when I made a call of nature.
When I woke again, it was still dark but you could tell it had been snowing by the 'glow'.

Not a huge amount, enough to give everything a coating but it's already fading on the roads.

It gets quite pretty round here, when it drops a fair load:

This was our last decent stuff last February
P2020013copy6.jpg

P2020047copy2.jpg

anyway stay safe and warm

R.B.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
:D Yee-haaa, well all the snow dancing worked... It's Snowing. Think I may just turn off the 'puter and forget all the chores I was avoiding anyway and go play.

Oh what a happy Goatboy I am:):mexwave:

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Just off to a bar in Mayfair for Christmas team drinks but fear I may have to leave early before South-Eastern Railways get wind they have the perfect excuse to cancel the last train to the North Downs:(

As for getting back in tomorrow we will just have to see:)

Weesi

Forager
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland
Had about two or three inches of snow up here near Edinburgh.
As usual the salt gritters hadn't been out and most roads came to a halt with spun out cars...
It's still snowing so I expect I'll be walking to work in the morning :)

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE