Snow here...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
It's not fair ! I have had my youngest all weekend and more than hinted we would have snow ! a 5 mile walk 1465 feet up on Dartmoor and it was pitiful ! you lucky people , then yesterday rain all day ! so much for the forecast of SNOW on higher ground you can't get much higher around here !

By the way Salad , i was so jealous , i was not prepared to comment on your fantastic photos , on the other thread !! so through gritted teeth i am doing it here ! beautiful !

Ivan...

xavierdoc

Apr 5, 2006
SW Wales
Got up at 5 am and walked dog across virgin fields for 3hrs. Sunrise spectacular as mist rose off the snow and collected in the hollows. Now I'm home, warm and the day is yet young! Will post pics when I get the chance.

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
Nothing up here at all, in fact, pretty mild. For the first time in a long time, it seems the English lads are getting it tight while we get off with it :D

Jaymzflood

Nomad
Mar 1, 2011
Swansea
Brecon yesterday; and probably today.

100_1764.jpg

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Well we made it to the airport. Called in the local 4x4 rescue team (aka my brother in law) to make sure we got here on time. Airport seems to be running ok. All the delays are because of staff turning up late. 2 hours so far

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
This thread looks a lot like my Facebook homepage.
Everyone will be telling me what they had for tea in a minute. lololololol

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Just started snowing here, will most likely be gone by morning though

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
This thread looks a lot like my Facebook homepage.
Everyone will be telling me what they had for tea in a minute. lololololol

Roast chicken peas and spud, followed by an all time favourite pudding - Banana Custard - yum yum yum

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE