Second Underblanket Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
You lucky lucky people :p

Does anyone know where i can find one of these for a none group buy obscene price ?

D

Deleted member 4605

wanderinstar said:
Sleep long and warm.

I would, if I hadn't missed out on the first two group buys! Will you be running another one?

Mr_Rimps

Forager
Aug 13, 2006
Hampshire
Its arrived :D :D :D :D :D . Brilliant!

Many thanks for organising the whole thing Ian. Well done mate. I'm out this weekend. (Night incident hike with the scouts) Looking forward to trying it out.
Cheers
Andy

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Just stepped through the door after finishing work and next door neibour dropped by with a parcel.Nice one wandering star,appreciate you setting this up! :)

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
Found mine waiting for me when I got back from work :)

Looks like I have added 33% to my oportunities to get out in the trees for a night.
Not tonight but I might try sleeping under it as a throwover quilt as I'm keen to see how warm it might be.

Many thanks for all the work that gets put into these group buys.

xairbourne

Jan 10, 2006
Pontypool
www.youtube.com
Thanks to everyone involved,

Hmmm now how does this work? Buffalo Bill and I had a go at setting it up tonight in my dining room (2 anchor bolts in the walls while she was away) after a lot of head scratching off down B&Q to get some bungee’s 2 x 90cm. This is what we tried. Where the rope goes into the hammock we put a small loop of Para cord and put the bungee through, attaching them to the outer loops on the under blanket, same on the other end. This looked good with the 2 side toggles lining up with the bungee’s on the Hennessey hammocks and enough freedom for movement. We put a figure of 8 loop in the black bungee cord on the under blanket pulled these tightish and put them up to the Para cord loop pulling the head end tight. The entrance end of the hammock I’m still lost with what’s best to do? I couldn’t open the hammock out fully with the tarp on as not enough space. So still a bit of fine tuning left to do, but these are my initial findings I hope it helps. I will take some photos when we go out on the 17th Nov and give a review.

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Got mine delivered to the office this morning. :)

"Ha Ha, you've had a bomb delivered", she said, then dropped it on the floor. :eek:

Cheers for organising this group buy.

Stu

G

gwing

Picked this up from the PO today, many thanks for organising this and doing the work.

Now I just need to work out why there are three webbing loops at each end with one offset :) All I can think odf at the moment is that it might me for folks that sleep diagonally in the hammock?

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Have to admit I didn't check them all, but there should be a loop on each corner, then one between corner and middle tensioner on one side. Then on the other side there should be a loop between middle and the opposite end. These offset loops are for those among you who have Hennessey's.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE