Second Underblanket Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 15, 2006
Northumberland
Hi all. Its me and I wasn't trying it on. A mate of mine told me about the group buy so I registered and saw that I was too late. Had missed the deadline so I tried to pull it out of the fire by contacting Snugpak direct. Apologies to wandrinstar if I've caused any offence that wasn't the intention. I wondered why snugpak hadn't replied :)

I still would like an underblanket if I haven't blotted me copybook to much,

Cheers All.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Boater said:
Hi all. Its me and I wasn't trying it on. A mate of mine told me about the group buy so I registered and saw that I was too late. Had missed the deadline so I tried to pull it out of the fire by contacting Snugpak direct. Apologies to wandrinstar if I've caused any offence that wasn't the intention. I wondered why snugpak hadn't replied :)

I still would like an underblanket if I haven't blotted me copybook to much,

Cheers All.

Contacting Ian direct would have been the sensible thing to do. Group buys are a great saving for members but people have to be really careful not to upset the people who run them as not only will they be put off but others will see the hassle and not consider them either.

I am glad Snugpac did not sell you a blanket as it would have been a shame for Ian to have had to ask them for compensation for using his design ;)

I do not think you had any malicious intent so am not really getting at you but thought it worth posting to point out the pitfalls in trying to bypass the organiser. We all benefit from group buys and the site would be poorer without the community spirit that is shown in committing to the work of running one without any financial benefit.

Anyway, I have a suspicion you may get your blanket yet ;)

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Without trauling through the hundreds of posts...
Can anyone tell me what the insulation material and thickness/grade is please?

Thanks

Mark

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :sad6:

Errr - tell em to take their time mate - they can leave anything after mine for a while :D :D :D

Seriously - nice one mate looking forward to it

Red

Mr_Rimps

Forager
Aug 13, 2006
Hampshire
wanderinstar said:
On reflection though it didn't need it.

:D good pun!

Looking forward to receiving mine. I've got a camping trip planned for the weekend on 18th November, really looking forward to it now!

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Picked all blankets up from Snugpak this morning and have managed to send out 33 so far. Will do the others Monday and this will include the export models. Export models I hear you say, what's the difference. Ahh, the difference is very subtle. on the home models, the logo's are on the left hand side and on the export models they are on the right hand side.

Happy hammocking.

Reactions: Wayland

fishaben

Jul 17, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
my shoulder kills as I offered to pack some underblankets up for my dad (wanderingstar) but tightening up 33 stuff sacks can take its toll. but still, I surpose its worth it if it is going to keep you all warm in the winter :) .
Ben

Reactions: Wayland

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Hey Wanderinstar and fishaben, mine all arrived a few minutes ago so much excitement from the children. Thanks again to you for all the hard work.
Swyn. :D :D :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE