Second Underblanket Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Think I mentioned it in the PM Ian but if not ...ta for the blankie :D

Really happy - you have been repped :)

Red

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
wanderinstar said:
Well Rich the Track and Trace I did on your Blanket said an attempted delivery was made and a card left on 30/10.

Cheers mate - the b*****ds didn't leave a card!! :rant: Off too to local PO soon..

Update: Got it after a bit of a struggle - "no card, no parcel"!! :rolleyes:

Look great - thanks very much for running this, you truly are a Star! :You_Rock_

Aug 15, 2005
Montreal, Canada
Hi Ian - I received my blanket today in Montreal. Thank you very very much! Next step is to figure out how this thing works, and then try it out this coming weekend.
:)

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Brian, Glad you have finally received it. If you go to Kit Chatter. Feedback for Underblanket you will see a few ways to hang them. I personally think the secret is not to put too much tension on shockcords. If you have any problems give me a shout.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
wanderinstar said:
but this will be the FINAL one

Hate to put a dampner on you guys, but wanderinstar wasn't too keen on doing the second one yet alone another, don't blame him really...i'm amazed people like magikelly still have any sanity after running 7 group buys for hammocks!

Your best best would probably be to see if he'd give you the details so one of you can organise another group buy if you felt inclined to.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE