Second Underblanket Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 15, 2005
Montreal, Canada
Hi Wanderinstar - Sent PM re payment detail. When will you be placing the order, and how long do you expect it to take for you to receive the order from the manufacturer?

Thanks/

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well thats 34 now ordered. To save time and get these blankets out before it gets too cold, I may reduce the number needed for order. If I do then the number I will be talking about is the number who have paid,not the number who have ordered.
The payments are coming in quite quickly now. Some people are paying the same day they order. God bless Paypal.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Present list is as follows. "P" against name is for, you guessed it.

P Phil562
P weekend warrior
P Boots 12
P Beech Nut
P GearGuru
P Lurch
Wayland x 2
P Wannabe
P British Red
P Big Bad Stu
P Swyn x 3
P gwing x 2
P Tony
P afredus
P rob.feilding
P Mr_Rimp
P Blutack
P buffalobill
P xairbourne
P gunnix x 2 [ 1 paid for]
P speedster x 2
P Phil Hadley
P Smelly Mud
P foul
P themac
P palmnut
P maynman
Welsh Triffid
P Andyn
P gryphon50
Clem

Have decided to put this list up just in case I missed thanking anybody for payment. Thank you.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Things are slowing down with this now so if I can get 4 more blankets ordered I will put the order in to Snugpak. Will ring them to find out delivery times. So come on 4 more required. Lets try for weekend order placement. It will be a long time before another group buy! [if at all]
Ian.

Only 3 more reqd now, thanks Clem.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
I agree John. Am very surprised, Still I have mine, so I will be toasty this winter. Just thinking of the people who have ordered this time and not wanting to get too far into winter before they are delivered. Once it gets really cold it will be too late because Snugpak will be all systems go making their own bags.
Ian.

Glen

Life Member
Oct 16, 2005
London
wanderinstar said:
I agree John. Am very surprised, Still I have mine, so I will be toasty this winter. Just thinking of the people who have ordered this time and not wanting to get too far into winter before they are delivered. Once it gets really cold it will be too late because Snugpak will be all systems go making their own bags.
Ian.

I was just thinking that myself, so I'll go for 1 now, can't see me getting out musch this winter without it.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Will be closing this list on Friday night, so that the people who have ordered will be able to get their blankets before it gets really cold. Order going in Saturday morning.
So if you want one , dithering time is over, I need the money by Sat.am.
Ian.

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
I'm going to bite the bullet and order one. I'll probably get a telling off when it arrives but what the hell, its my money!

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
wanderinstar said:
Will be closing this list on Friday night, so that the people who have ordered will be able to get their blankets before it gets really cold. Order going in Saturday morning.
So if you want one , dithering time is over, I need the money by Sat.am.
Ian.
PM sent Wanderinstar!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE