Reintroduction

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
Hi there, I have been Lune on this forum for a little while and have decided to change my username to TawnyHare. So here is my reintroduction....I have just come back from the woods of Beaminster, doing the BCUK Wild Food course and TOTALLY enjoyed myself, learnt a huge amount and am ready to put some of my newly learnt skills into practice with my children who I homeschool here in France. I also was on the foundation course and I am going to sign up now for the BCUK tracking course which is taking place in October.

I guess I have got the bug.....

look forward to seeing more of you roundabout.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Rules & regs:

Tony said:
6 - Usernames:
Members may have one (1) username, multiple aliases are not permitted. If more than one alias is created on purpose for manipulating the forums, or other personal reasons we reserve the right to ban all instances of the users aliases.

I took the liberty to merge them, rather than ban all the accounts ... You'd better had contacted Admin, before you made a second account ...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE