No Carbs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gg012

Sep 23, 2022
SE
So is Haribo guess what u can eat more off in 1 sitting?the answer is not raw honey.
I was thinking about this. 5 tbsp of honey or 4oz of Haribo? About the same amount of calories but you can just slurp the honey down without chewing. How much honey are you implying you could eat in one sitting?

Sent from underground

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I was thinking about this. 5 tbsp of honey or 4oz of Haribo? About the same amount of calories but you can just slurp the honey down without chewing. How much honey are you implying you could eat in one sitting?

Sent from underground
It would be easy to rack up a load of toast with honey.

I’m more of a jam man if I’m in that mood but if there was no jam in the house, honey would easily take it’s place. Quite easy to eat a load and I don’t believe it satisfies hunger more than anything else.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
It would be easy to rack up a load of toast with honey.

I’m more of a jam man if I’m in that mood but if there was no jam in the house, honey would easily take it’s place. Quite easy to eat a load and I don’t believe it satisfies hunger more than anything else.

Carbs very rarely seem to sate appetite. Give plenty of emotional ups however. Followed by the downs. It feels to me at least .

Reactions: GreyCat and gg012

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE