Hi, Im a new member

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jeggs

Oct 9, 2023
london/devon
Hi Fellow BushcraftUKer's,
I'm new here, I have had limited BushCraft experience but lots of outdoor hiking and camping.
I'm based between London and Devon, where we have a small woodland on the edge of SE Dartmoor (fortunately with a spring for our water needs). I particularly like hammock camping, and have taken our hammocks to several places throughout the UK and the wider world!
I have been learning coppicing, wattle fence, cleft gate and dry stone walling with DRST, and also belong to Small Woodland Owners Group. Already a keen semi knowledgable forager and amateur herbalist)
I am keen to learn more actual bushcraft skills (currently studying theory based course) and would welcome pointers and advice on further course/experience, particularly practical.
I look forward to meeting like minded people and hope to form some good relationships here.
Best J

Reactions: Ystranc and TeeDee

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi Fellow BushcraftUKer's,
I'm new here, I have had limited BushCraft experience but lots of outdoor hiking and camping.
I'm based between London and Devon, where we have a small woodland on the edge of SE Dartmoor (fortunately with a spring for our water needs). I particularly like hammock camping, and have taken our hammocks to several places throughout the UK and the wider world!
I have been learning coppicing, wattle fence, cleft gate and dry stone walling with DRST, and also belong to Small Woodland Owners Group. Already a keen semi knowledgable forager and amateur herbalist)
I am keen to learn more actual bushcraft skills (currently studying theory based course) and would welcome pointers and advice on further course/experience, particularly practical.
I look forward to meeting like minded people and hope to form some good relationships here.
Best J
big welcome to u jeggs x.

Reactions: jeggs

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I notice your from Exeter.... When I'm down we stay in West Exeter.... alphington way...are you west of the exe?
Close to Exeter but not in Exeter per se - I live in the styx ( not literally - but you know what I mean )

Reactions: jeggs

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE