Possible leather group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Thanks Bent Stick

Really appreciate this group buy and the time and effort it has taken to organise it. My wife Alison has even expressed approval to this new area of Bushcraft as she sees it as being more productive to my usual creations around fire making. A rare thing indeed. I think she is hoping for some sort of possibles pouch for herself.

Cheers

George

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
Further update:

I started dividing it up on Sunday. Getting the best fit of sizes on the hides is a bit of a mission - I can see why le prevo don't do it ;) I should finish next weekend and start getting bills and leather to people next week.

Thanks for being patient

David

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
bent-stick said:
Further update:

I started dividing it up on Sunday. Getting the best fit of sizes on the hides is a bit of a mission - I can see why le prevo don't do it ;) I should finish next weekend and start getting bills and leather to people next week.

Thanks for being patient

David
No probs David....Thanks for all your doing....

elrond

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2006
Alba
bent-stick said:
Further update:

Thanks for being patient

David

thank you sir, yer a gent

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Hello, BS
As you no doubt noticed I never made it to the spear chuckers convention so it's all down to Mr Robs for the day (which of the three I'm not sure of yet though)

They'll never make me work for a living but I did have to use up my annual leave entitlement and I don't often use these 'net boxes at home

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
I've made a start and I'll definitely finish this weekend.

Bills and leather will go out next week if I have to stay up all night doing it ;)

Many apologies for keeping you all waiting...

leatherng8.jpg

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Is this still a goer?

I dont want to pester but am plum out of leather!

:You_Rock_ :sad6:

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
Definiely still on. I'm sitting with 300squids worth of leather if it all goes pearshaped. :eek:

Pignut - you have PM.

I'm having another go at it tomorrow and hope to get some out next week. It's working out at 2.75 sqft for the columbo and 3GBP to send 2 sqft signed for. (alowing a bit for packaging).

2bc, If you can wait until easter I'll bring yours along to holmbush and you can save the postage.

It will go out in batches, 'er indoors has a bad back so won't be able to get it all down to the PO at once. But we are getting there.I'll pm individuals as it leaves here so you can send me some dosh.

The Grade 1 stuff is still in the packaging I'll sort that out next.

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
First batch of pms sent to:

led
beamdune
nigelp
boxy
AJB
schwuk
gaillainne
seoras
toots

Next chance I get to cut it up is wednesday...so if you are not in this batch, it'll be a couple of days.

I

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
Arrived this morning. Many thanks for the time and effort you've put into this for us.

MitchelHicks

Forager
Aug 29, 2006
London
If anyone hasn't paid for their leather and arent going to would it be possible for me to take enough to make about 2 Sheaths. I want to have a go at some leatherwork but I cant find anywhere that sells small ammounts of it does anyone have any ideas where I could get a bit about 2 foot long by one foot wide?

Thanks for any information you can give me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE