Possible leather group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
4 sq ft of grade 1 please. If the grade 1 purchase doesn't go ahead I'd take the same size in columbo.

Thanks for taking this on

Rat

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
I'm still in for it! again do you know what sort of price we will be looking at?

Put me down for 3 sq' but let me know a price and I'll have more.

Not sure but did you type 30p a square foot? can not be right, can it?
If so, put me down for 10 square feet.

Thanks

John

Hunter_zero

Nomad
Jun 25, 2006
Wales
bent-stick said:
I'tll be about 2.50 pounds a sq ft for the columbo and a bit more for the grade 1.

I recon the wastage might cost us 30p a sq ft.

Is that Inc. of postage?

The reason I ask is that their standard pricing is £2.15 and £1.99 (over 100 square foot).

So for 10 sq' that would be £21.50 + £3 P&P + VAT =£24.50 + vat =£28.81 (?).

If we were looking at £25 + postage of say £3 then we would be looking at saving 81p.

At any rate, stick me down for the 3 sq' @ £2.50.

Thanks for sorting it all out.

John

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
oops just reveiwed this and I originally said I'd run it until 15 march. I have to get my order in in the next couple of weeks because I'm running low.

Although the original intention was to offer material to people who didn't want a full side rather than shave the prices a great deal I'm hoping that I can do a bit of negotiating on the basis that although we are not up to their official price break (100sqft) it's still a substantial order. I'll talk to them tomorrow or Monday and let you know the outcome.

Here's my adding up:

[B[Grade 2[/B]
Pignut - 10(1 full side)
led - 4
beamdune 2
nigelp 3
boxy 3
AJB 2
Dwardo 2? - pm sent
schwuk 3
gailainne 3
Ogri the trog 2
Seoras 4
John Dixon 4
Mr Rimps 4
Hunter_zero 3

Total 49sqft

Grade 1
nigelp 3
gailainne 3
elrond 2
Ogri the trog 2
John Pickett 2
Ratbag 4

Total 16sqft

Add to that my couple of sides and some other stuff I'm ordering and I think we might have a bit of leverage...

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
I was waiting to see you before I placed an order

15th March indeed!

I'll take 2sq ft of grade 2 if that's at all possible now you've closed this down early

It's a good thing you're a friend or I might have had a moan

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
Hello 2bc - where on earth did you pop up from - haven't seen you on the webboards recently - don't tell me they are making you work for a living ;) I hope you'll be at either the atl-atl chuck or come over the Mr Rob's at Easter.

Not too late...I got tied up with customers yesterday and will be today (project is going t*ts up and it's down to me to give them a warm and fuzzy feeling that it isn't) so I'm unlikely to call le prevo until wednesday. Sorry for the delay.

It will happen.

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
Hi bent-stick. If you read this before speaking to le-provo then I'd like a full side of grade 2 please. Does this get you nearer the 100 sq ft mark? Would have asked sooner but been computerless for a while. Thanks.

Monkey

May 16, 2005
Lee-on-Solent
If possible, and I'm not too late, could you put me down for 2 x 3sq ft bits of grade 2 please?
many thanks in advance :D
(or 6sq ft's worth, if it is easier)

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
Revised adding up. And this is now definitely CLOSED. I'm off to phone in the order right now...

Grade 2
Pignut - 10(1 full side)
led - 4
beamdune 2
nigelp 3
boxy 3
AJB 2
Dwardo 2? - pm sent
schwuk 3
gailainne 3
Ogri the trog 2
Seoras 4
John Dixon 4
Mr Rimps 4
Hunter_zero 3
===========
Qeeg9000 4
AndyW 3
Toots Full side (10)
Floyd Soul 3
2balckcat 2
Ady05 3
Monkey 6

Total 90sqft

Grade 1
nigelp 3
gailainne 3
elrond 2
Ogri the trog 2
John Pickett 2
Ratbag 4

Total 16sqft

With my order we are easily up to 100sqft of the grade 2 so we hit the price break. I'll see what I can do on further discounts...

bent-stick

Settler
Aug 18, 2006
surrey
www.customarchery.net
Just heard from le prevo and I thought I'd give you an update...

Across the whole order we are looking at about 2.70/sqft inc vat and delivery. The columbo will be a bit less and the grade 1 a bit more. I haven't done the exact sums yet because I haven't got the breakdown of the price. This price doesn't take into account any wastage. I'm prepared to take up some of the slack there because they can become key fobs etc..

I haven't worked out my p&p yet either.

I'm pressing the button to buy right now. Should be with us next week and I'll start dividing it up. It'll take me a little while to work out the best way to fit what you want onto the hides to minimise the wastage. If you are looking for specific shapes say now. If left to me I'll make them as either 1ft x nft or as square as possible depending on how I can fit them on the hides.

I'll get some pictures of the hides when they arrive and try to show you what you are getting. I'll PM everyone individually with the full amount when I've broken it down.

I'd prefer payment by paypal. I'll eat the paypal fees as I'm asking for payment like that for my own convienience.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE