Planes , Trains and Automobiles. A Scandinavian road trip

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Beardy

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 28, 2010
UK
Now that is deffo a bit more adventurous than just picking up a copy of Auto Trader! :)

Out of interest, just how did you go about finding such a dealer? I'll bet there are some right deals if you're not afraid to go on a bit of a jaunt to get them...

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Great post Cliff, cheered up my afternoon that. Look forward to seeing the waggon really like the look of it. I take it you prefer them to landys, are the waggons normally a bit cheaper and are parts not too hard to get ? Cheers.

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Nice one Cliff, great way to buy a motor! Looks the business, looking forward to actually seeing it sometime. Another great trip by all accounts, nicely done mate!

MartiniDave

Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Excellent Cliff! What an adventure.

But if I may borrow from Croc Dundee - No wonder you people have so many accidents, the steering wheels on the wrong side!

Please keep us posted on how the project goes.

Dave

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Just a quick update ,
Paint work tidied up and repainted Nato green satin finish , still need to do the wheels and roof rack and refit the side trim ,
Its now passed its MOT so the paperworks gone off to DVLA for its UK reg number and road tax then its on the road ,,,yarrrrrrrrrrr

011-1.jpg

Twodogs

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Wow what a great thing to do, I would love to do some thing like this. If you need any one to accompany you on your road trip I would be willing to go. They are a very reliable motor and the one you have looks really good now in its NATO green. An excellent project well done (I am so envious)

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Nice one Cliff! would love to take a ride in that!

Not sure on the colour thou, i think it would look brill in candyapple red with a pearlescent finish and go faster stripes! with 20 inch rims with spinners but thats my view lol

Snarf

Nomad
Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
Thanks for the comments Gents ;)

Snarf it also needs one of them big wings to keep it down at speed :p

Never thought about a spoiler!!!! jumping G wilikers! what a good idea BATMAN!!

Now you mention it, you could do with an upgraded gearbox, better suspension and maybe fit a perdy differtial on the rear but hey thats just my thoughts.

I do like this thou
sml_TVR 021-L.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE