Paying it forward

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Okay, chatting to someone recently and was talking about the kndness I have been shown on this forum.

So, free to the first PMs are

A BCB Ranger Flint and Striker GONE

A BCB Fireball Flint and Striker GONE

A Frosts Mora 760C Knife GONE

All are brand new and never used. They are entirely free including postage.

Nice if these went to people who are short of a bob or two or who are new to Bushcrafting and want to try things out.

The only price is this - sometime, if you find yourself with a surplus of something, pass it on to a new Bushcrafter.

First PMs get the stuff

Red

weaver

Settler
Jul 9, 2006
North Carolina, USA
Good idea Red I need to pass some forward myself.

The first two from the States that PM me will get 100 feet of Paracord.

Same deal free including shipping.

I joined in with this last night with and put up FOC inc. P&P two small arms slings that I had knocking around - here

The thread didn't get any replies but the two slings went prett quick - and importantly to me they went to two good chaps that will get some use from them. :D

It's nice to be nice to nice people ;)

Phil.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Sorry to Red and TMKTC, I'm not allowed to rep you at the moment, the computer says no!!! Top job though, I'm gonna have a dig around and see what I can find. For big items though, could a donation be made to the site from the reciever? If it is surplus and sitting around, it would be nice to think the site may benefit too.

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
well done Red I have had favours etc done by members of our forum and do try to reciprocate if possible :D (i got friends that i owe i aint namin names but they know)

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thanks for the kind words all - as I said its little enough repayment for all the help, advice and kind gifts from site members!

Oh...BTW - I'm amazed none of the US members have snapped up the paracord from weaver....bet it would have gone in a minute over here!!

The three items are packaged up and will go off when I get near a postbox.

Have a few more bits to sort through next weekend

Red

Reactions: morch

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Bl**** hell weaver thats kind!

I may keep a few feet :eek:, but most will be on here shortly after it arrives . I'd rep you again if I could!

Red

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
It only goes to show that, at times, the world isn't a bad place after all. Certainly makes me feel good. Well done Red and thanks for getting the ball rolling. :)

P@ul

Forager
Jan 30, 2006
East Sussex
What a great thread hidden behind a modest title, hope this is a thread that will run and run. Well done Red have a rep. :You_Rock_

P@ul

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
thanks for the idea red as a matter of fact i will see what i can dig out and put it up here aswell
leon

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Beachlover gave me a lidl cookset.

I had a load of bits, but I gave them all to Alex905.

Ill see if I can find any more.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE