For Sale Microtech SOCOM Alpha mini warcom 93-m11 stone wash part serrated

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
HAve gone a little mental and decided to start selling off my microtech collection.....well, most of them ;-)
first one for today is the Socom alpha mini warcom 93M-11

Price is £400, first come first served (there are others ;-) Bank transfer only I am afraid.

I am goig to assume if you are looking at the advert that you know the specs (am happy to list if necessary)

Absolutely BNIB, never cut a thing sale includes as standard The knife, box, papers and free shipping. As with all my sales you will need to confirm you are of legal age to purchase and own this knife.

I have a few Mummert knife slotted TI clips that would work well with this kydex and will be listed in other adverts

Regrettably i am not in to trades atm as i am planning on moving overseas and just want shot of all of my gear now.

The price stated is what the knife owes me, no profit, ergo some may tell me they can get them cheaper elsewhere (and risk having them confiscated) others not. I could possibly be a little flexible, this depends on you ;-)

IMG_2261.jpgIMG_2260.jpgIMG_2259.jpgIMG_2258.jpgIMG_2257.jpgIMG_2256.jpgIMG_2255.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE