Open invitation arctic meet 2017

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
We can't trap but Dave can, he has a lifetime permit, fishing licenses can be bought if we're fishing, are you still on board for this mate ? To be honest, I had you down as a non starter :(

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I'm still in, but its going to be afternoon bananas for me on getting ready.

Dave knows the situation and knows I'm still more than up for the trip... and you know a fair bit of it Al, but things took a turn last week in London and I'm trying to get my head around it.

I realise I should be more in the discussion, and I have been watching and listening, but I'm spending much of my time reassuring my kids, spending time with my other half and the time left, I'm keeping my sanity by making things out of leather. I will make an effort to bob in more, but definitely still in for the trip. Given what we're going through as a family, I reckon in a couple of months nobody in my household is going to object to me heading for the colder part of the world. In fact, I reckon they'll be booting me out the door after the New Year :)

Skookum

Jan 15, 2015
West Mids
Thanks for the info and links fellas, i'll let you know how things work out.

Dewi, good to have you back buddy, hope all works out well for you and yours.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Ok Dewi, I hope things get better soon, good to have you back :)

EDIT: Just an afterthought, you'll need to see if you can get a room at the hostel for the first night, or an extra bed in our room ? and also call the camp site to get a pitch for the market, will you be doing the extra 4 days mate ?

Sorry to pester you under pressure, but we need you there : ) :) :) :)

Last edited:

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Ok Dewi, I hope things get better soon, good to have you back :)

EDIT: Just an afterthought, you'll need to see if you can get a room at the hostel for the first night, or an extra bed in our room ? and also call the camp site to get a pitch for the market, will you be doing the extra 4 days mate ?

Sorry to pester you under pressure, but we need you there : ) :) :) :)

Bugger... I need to read up... I'll read the thread, work out a solution.

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
No mate his other ones, the black ones with the bails and lids. Never asked him.
Think they could be the Stanley cook pot mate???

30925e767d1a6c927505d8c00f868bc8.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
First test burn of the stove is on going, needs some tweaking by the looks of it, going to run it in the tipi tonight if the tweaks go well

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Pictures or it never happened...😆😆😆😆👍👍👍👍👍

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Lol
a4578e255f0b6bed5203d2df8a8a4489.jpg

48b33957e495de201a92c0917fe90238.jpg

The heat shield works well, just got it into the tipi, I'll get some pictures soon as I've tweaked it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE