Olive green silnylon group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
1) Oakhill_wanderer
2) OliveDrabnotDpm - 50' of 2.2mm 'Zing-it' / 15' of 2nd's Silnylon in Grey / 1 Spool of Black Gutermann Tread (Thanks)
3) Wasteoid (enough for a tarp of 3.5 x 3.5 ish so depends on width)
4) Trunks - 3yds - 1st Silnylon - olive/brown. 18ft of 1" Camo Polyester Webbing. 6 yds of 1" Grosgrain Webbing. 50ft of 1.2mm Tech Line 100% Dyneema - Gray
5) Neumo - 6 yards - 1st Silnylon - olive and NoSeeUm Netting 3 yards
6) TinkyPete - Silnylon 1st in forest green 6 yards,Ultra strength Tera 60 thread black 1 reel,70d coated ripstop nylon in green 6 yards
7) Dangerous Dan - 10 yards Silnylon 1st in Olive Brown 24 yds of 1" Grosgrain Webbing.

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
Dan, do you want to borrow my "Superfly" to clone the pattern?

P.s. I thought 30yds was a sh*t load of the stuff :)

Thanks James but no need, if you recall I've already made one hex tarp but used a very heavy fabric. This is for one hex and a very brave (read narrow) lightweight jobby. The 30 yards came from comparing prices with a supplier who only provided in feet - too many unit conversions for my poor head to cope with!

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Thanks James but no need, if you recall I've already made one hex tarp but used a very heavy fabric. This is for one hex and a very brave (read narrow) lightweight jobby. The 30 yards came from comparing prices with a supplier who only provided in feet - too many unit conversions for my poor head to cope with!

Cool :) are you going to do a work in progress thread?

wasteoid

Forager
Jan 6, 2006
uxbridge
Finally updated my list.

1) Oakhill_wanderer
2) OliveDrabnotDpm - 50' of 2.2mm 'Zing-it' / 15' of 2nd's Silnylon in Grey / 1 Spool of Black Gutermann Tread (Thanks)
3) Wasteoid (8Yds of black 2nd Silnylon, 50 yds of Amsteel blue (in black) 20 black tri rings, Reel of Gutterman Black)
4) Trunks - 3yds - 1st Silnylon - olive/brown. 18ft of 1" Camo Polyester Webbing. 6 yds of 1" Grosgrain Webbing. 50ft of 1.2mm Tech Line 100% Dyneema - Gray
5) Neumo - 6 yards - 1st Silnylon - olive and NoSeeUm Netting 3 yards
6) TinkyPete - Silnylon 1st in forest green 6 yards,Ultra strength Tera 60 thread black 1 reel,70d coated ripstop nylon in green 6 yards
7) Dangerous Dan - 10 yards Silnylon 1st in Olive Brown 24 yds of 1" Grosgrain Webbing.

Hi Guys,

Well, its time to close this GB and get the ball rolling. I have been in touch with Scott, and he is willing to do us a 10% discount - which is very kind of him. He has given me an estimated shipping cost of between $48-$70. Now that I have everybody's order, I'm going to ask him for an exact shipping cost, so the figures can be worked out more accurately etc.

I'm unsure how other guys do GB's but what I do know is that I don't have £350 + postage (approximate cost of the order) going spare to simply order it and then collect funds afterwards. So...if you could have a little patience while I work with Scott, and then calculate everybody's total payable that would be very kind of you indeed.

Worse case scenario is that postage is $70 USD, which works out at £5.36 GBP each (approximately).

Attached is a screen grab of the spreadsheet for the order - could you all please have a glance over it, and double check everything is in order for your own items. Please pay particular attention to the quantities and units (i.e. feet, or yards etc).

When I have more info, I'll post back in here. But in the mean time, feel free to PM me if you have an issues etc.

Cheers guys

Mark.

Picture 6.jpg

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
The spreadsheet is good but I have no idea how much I need to pay for this. Does the price on the spreadsheet include the discount? Can you PM me with what I owe you (which should be $56.15 + postage, from what I can make out). Thanks.

PS Once I know what I owe then I will send the PayPal gift straight over.

Hi Guys,

Well, the spreadsheet is complete, and I have totals for all of you. A revised spreadsheet is here

I shall PM you all privately aswell with your individual order total, and where to send your payment.

Once I have received all funds I shall place the order with Scott, and let you know via this thread.

Cheers

Mark

Morning Campers,

Just an update on the process of this GB.........All monies have now been received, and the spreadsheet is all up to date etc.

Scott is just waiting on an order from his supplier to arrive today or tommorow to make sure there is some Sil 2nds Black in there before he invoices me.

Fingers crossed It'll all be ok, and I can pay the man his money and get everything sorted.

He is going to bag up each persons order individually, so that it is easier to distribute from this end.

Any questions, let me know

Cheers.

Hi guys, sorry for not keeping you updated as regularly as I would have liked. We are in the process of a house move so its a little chaotic to say the least!

Ive just tracked it again and in the 'status' column it says: Customs clearance processing complete

Date and Time: September 28, 2011, 3:21 am

Expecting to receive it sometime in the next few days hopefully.

Cheers

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE