Olive green silnylon group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a GB of olive silnylon?

It would be purchased from www.diygearsupply.com.

I've been in touch with them already regarding a personal order and they are happy to ship to the UK, so I'm sure I could sort a 'volume discount' out if there were enough of us etc.

I'm just looking for a show of hands at the moment with your approximate quantities required etc.

Don't forget that a yard is less than a metre though ;-)

Cheers for now

Mark.

wasteoid

Forager
Jan 6, 2006
uxbridge
Me to please, dependent on width, cost and such like. I am very happy to help out with logistics and such like.

Chris

The list so far:

1 Oakhill_wanderer
2 OliveDradnotDpm
3 Wasteoid (enough for a tarp of 3.5 x 3.5 ish so depends on width)

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Great idea, thanks :)

1 Oakhill_wanderer
2 OliveDradnotDpm
4) Trunks - will edit to put down size in a tick...

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Would it be possible to order other items from them and get them posted over in the same package?

Ok, so some more info - the Silnylon 1sts is 64" wide, and the 2nds is 62" wide.

I'm willing to open this up to include other items from www.diygearsupply.com as its an overseas order - please PM me your requirements.

Once I receive the order, I shall then re-package accordingly, and work out UK postage - which will be charged at cost, and then request you to Paypal me to cover this.

EDIT - Buckshot - I'm not sure mate, I cant remember the name of the colour I had (but I think there wasn't any colour choices at that time). I does sound ideal though :)

Cheers

Mark

Last edited:
guys, please please please state exactly what you want - 1sts or 2nds, colour, and exact length required so I can start making a proper order list out.

I'm going to let this run until the middle of next week, and then close it out and do the admin and ordering etc.

You will need to do your own financial workings too. There is a very accurate and up to date currency converter here: http://www.exchangerate.com/currency-converter/

Cheers

Mark

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Sorry Mark, I'm pulling out on this one whilst its still early, I need some stuff asap so will order direct.

Thanks anyway for your efforts.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Oh Yes I love Group Buys.... Count me in for this as I have some plans that will work this very well:

1 Oakhill_wanderer
2 OliveDradnotDpm
5 Neumo

OliveDrabnotDPM

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 11, 2007
North Yorkshire
Edit to add quantities etc..

1 Oakhill_wanderer
2 OliveDrabnotDpm - 50' of 2.2mm 'Zing-it' / 15' of 2nd's Silnylon in Grey / 1 Spool of Black Gutermann Tread (Thanks)
5 Neumo

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Edit to add quantities etc..

1 Oakhill_wanderer
2 OliveDrabnotDpm - 50' of 2.2mm 'Zing-it' / 15' of 2nd's Silnylon in Grey / 1 Spool of Black Gutermann Tread (Thanks)
5 Neumo
6 TinkyPete - Silnylon 1st in forest green 6 yards,Ultra strength Tera 60 thread black 1 reel,70d coated ripstop nylon in green 6 yards.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Edited my order...

1) Oakhill_wanderer
2) OliveDrabnotDpm - 50' of 2.2mm 'Zing-it' / 15' of 2nd's Silnylon in Grey / 1 Spool of Black Gutermann Tread (Thanks)
3) Wasteoid (enough for a tarp of 3.5 x 3.5 ish so depends on width)
4) Trunks - 3yds - 1st Silnylon - olive/brown. 18ft of 1" Camo Polyester Webbing. 6 yds of 1" Grosgrain Webbing. 50ft of 1.2mm Tech Line 100% Dyneema - Gray
5)
Neumo
6) TinkyPete - Silnylon 1st in forest green 6 yards,Ultra strength Tera 60 thread black 1 reel,70d coated ripstop nylon in green 6 yards

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
If I'm not too late, I'd be interested in joining. Details below

1) Oakhill_wanderer
2) OliveDrabnotDpm - 50' of 2.2mm 'Zing-it' / 15' of 2nd's Silnylon in Grey / 1 Spool of Black Gutermann Tread (Thanks)
3) Wasteoid (enough for a tarp of 3.5 x 3.5 ish so depends on width)
4) Trunks - 3yds - 1st Silnylon - olive/brown. 18ft of 1" Camo Polyester Webbing. 6 yds of 1" Grosgrain Webbing. 50ft of 1.2mm Tech Line 100% Dyneema - Gray
5)
Neumo
6) TinkyPete - Silnylon 1st in forest green 6 yards,Ultra strength Tera 60 thread black 1 reel,70d coated ripstop nylon in green 6 yards
7) Dangerous Dan - 10 yards Silnylon 1st in Olive Brown 24 yds of 1" Grosgrain Webbing.

Last edited:

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Dan, do you want to borrow my "Superfly" to clone the pattern?

P.s. I thought 30yds was a sh*t load of the stuff :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE