Olive green silnylon group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi Guys,

An update on this. The package has arrived, and is at my local Parcel Farce depot. So this is very good news. The not so good news is that there is a customs charge of £60.13. I am happy to pay this upfront (obviously), and when I am ready post out your individual packages I shall be requesting 1/6th of this charge (£10.02) along with additional postage from me to you.

I will try and get it tommorow afternoon (Friday), but please bear with me as i'm moving house on Saturday and things are very hectic at the moment. If I do not collect it tomorrow, then it will be Monday for definite.

Any questions etc, just PM me, and I'll do my best to answer.

Cheers

Mark

Hi guys, thanks for your patience with this one.

The move went relatively smoothly, although some teething problems afterwards.

I now have all your orders packaged up, and all are present and correct etc.

I've been and got postage quotes today for the individual packages and will be PM'ing you privately with details etc.

Cheers

Mark.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I was wondering about the whistle. Looks like it will clip onto the PALs webbing on the shouderstarp on one of my packs, with a lanyard, which will be handy to have. Bonus

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Mine arrived yesterday too, just need to get my @rse into making mode now.

Thanks again for running this Mark :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE