Norway Jan 2013 -Planning and Preparation

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
I wonder how our "Cold Weather Crew" are enjoying their fun in the "winter wonderland"? Anyone received any comms from the crew? Any updates?

Gordy
 
... And all is quiet on the Karl front too... I'm not txting them because it'll spoil the surprise when their threads come up and I don't want to rinse their phone charge. No news is good news, as they say!
 
I'm understanding that laavus might be on the wishlist for this tour, amongst other delectables.... can't wait for the meet after they return, it'll be veritable smorgasbord of european lovelyness as chosen by experts! Woop!! And the tales round the campfire... gonna be goooooooood :)
 
Thanks for the Digital Message Device (DMD) / Radio Check mate.:news: I apologize if I prompted you to break radio listening silence.:27: Charlie Mike with the fun adventure! :notworthy:hatscarf::campfire::hatscarf::notworthy

Gordy
 
Last edited:
Hello all well in Norway , me and the lads are having a blast ,,,, that's all for now two dogs

......................Broadsword calling Danny Boy................ Broadsword calling Danny Boy...

Good to hear from you guys...
th_snowballed.gif
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE