Norway Late Autumn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Great TR and pics :)

A few more pics;

Barely Jesus

Back, Leg and Hammock looking guilty

Not the worst view from bed.

12m ridgeline coming in handy again.

Karl blowing some pyrotechnics.

Norwegian bushcraft TV on the Movie channel.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Now thats a proper trip, blooming good value too, puts my silly escapades in the shade!

Great pics and report.

Is that like our moorland heather everywhere under foot? And any whortelberries?

Ivan...

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Now thats a proper trip, blooming good value too, puts my silly escapades in the shade!

Great pics and report.

Is that like our moorland heather everywhere under foot? And any whortelberries?

Ivan...

Quite a few although the first frosts had burst many. Plenty of Crowberries about too :)

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
That was awesome, looks like an amazing place and a great trip report :D.
Particularly liked the mountain hang bit, that looked pretty perfect to me. Enjoyed the kit and analysis too.
Nice one!

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Great trip report Paul!!!

Looks like I missed an epic trip!!

Nice to see Pete's winter 'coat' is coming along nicely lol!!

Just to think it wasnt that long ago a certain Bare gave me and Teepee grief about sleeping in a hammock!!
Bears love there meat hung springs to mind!!

Now look at you mountain summit hanging, and technical clothing!!! Fair play Thrillsey!!!

Looking forward to the TR from the arctic mate!!

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Great trip report, Glad you all had a good time. I recognise some of the ground in the early pictures, around the lake and some of the route, looks a bit different with no snow. Glad you're all back safe and sound.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Good stuff lads, enjoyed that

Can't see Cliffs pics though for some reason

Which UQ have you ordered from Adam Paul? I got the 20* Incubator recently in the Argon and it's something else, packs up tiny and fluffs like a good un every time, money well spent

Last edited:

davidpingu

Forager
Nov 3, 2012
Cwmbran
Loved reading this. I'm not at all well travelled but with the prices you've mentioned it looks very reasonable indeed. Not a bad flight time either is it?

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Great trip with stunning photos. That dog is gorgeous, but I bet he didn't do his job properly with a tum full of sausage! :D

Thanks for sharing, I have to get there one day.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE