Norfolk and Norwich Group

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
We had bacon rolls
and hot dogs (the bread and cooking was good Dave, bacon brill Carl and real nice saussies John ;)
The dogs tried but didn't get a look in

Carl found a banana tree and guarded it with his tiny knife
The bluebells were looking good

and I improvised a chair

MEDICS
P120512_1303.jpg

I knocked myself as well and Dave got thorned (Carl didn't laugh much...... NOT)
and click the pic below for a little vid

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
HI, i did go in sports direct today and they do a bulk pack of plasters for 89p so for the safety of the group i bought 2 pack's coz ive seen you lot with sharps. im also looking for blood clot on e-day? do they sell it by the KG:lmao:
Really enjoyed yesterday, will stock up on plasters for next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Heads up folks, those of you who have seen my small non stick pot from mountain warehouse which I carry in the max. Well they have both sizes in down London street reduced price too.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Well I had almost given up hope, I bet you never felt a thing, child birth a doddle, what.

Congratulations to all 3 of you, so when is he coming to the next meet then?????

Best get whittling then.

All the best

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
When are you guys out and about next, we at suffolk, are taking about what to do this month, and I am woundering if we could visit you good selves?

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
I will look at the diary, there is a radio course running this month which will take up a couple of guys time, last weekend i can't do, work commitments, I will look and see what the great oracle can provide.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE